52

The popularity of Imperial College is no less than that of the four major legions. When Le-Wen Liqing attended the class for the first time, he was surrounded by tens of thousands of worms!

 "That's Teacher Li?!"

     "Why...you look like this... No, I want to change my major!"

 "I want to get closer, I really want to have a look, this is too unreal!" "

 I envy his female servant, I heard that she is a lieutenant general." "

 Alas, even the general may not be able to find such a good one. , haven’t you heard those rumors? This male is outstanding in every aspect, but he has always been relatively low-key. Now that he has started to make his mark, he has been favored by the higher-ups of the empire immediately, and he needs to focus on training him!

 ” What's the use, there are not many males with amazing talents, but they are not few. The most important thing is that this male from the Li family has a good character. The female servant who was forced to marry gave her an egg in a gentle and considerate way!"  Seeing the vice president, Mi's face froze for two seconds... The female thought that the male would occasionally touch him at night, such as turning him over and changing him. Angle, or a pat to signal ready to go in, the movement is casual and concise, Mi thinks that may be the limit of what the male insect can do at present.  The medical record of the soul-departing disease has been cancelled, but the hero still has not forgotten the so-called earth and human beings. Mi does not know how to face these illusory things. You may be able to find some useful information.  The time to go out to work occupies most of the male worm's life. Mi often returns to the villa after get off work at night, until the night is completely dark, and still does not see the male lord's return.  He placed the cans on the dining table and stood by, hungry, waiting.

 Li Qing walked across the road lined with students, instructors, and onlookers standing on both sides, without squinting, his eyes were calm, and he listened to each other from time to time. Seeing everyone's discussion, he held back the corners of his lips and walked to the rostrum expressionlessly to perform the appointment ceremony.

 Facing so many Zergs all at once, some of them might be executioners who beheaded humans, or accomplices who supported the invasion of the earth, Li Qing's mood was extremely bad.

 Mi deliberately asks for leave and watches among the Zerg, but finds that his hero's face is not very good, and the look of disgust becomes more and more intense, not just refusing to hug, kiss, or rub against other Zerg The physical contact, and even the handshake with the senior management of the college were neat and fast, and they were released soon, no matter whether the other party was the respected dean or the charming deputy dean.

 The vice-principal also hooked the corners of his eyes on purpose. He was far away, and instantly noticed this small movement. He looked at the male insect, but Li Qing didn't seem to see it. claw.

 It was almost time to go to bed on weekdays before the door of the villa was opened. The male worm's face seemed a bit tired, maybe it was because of too much pressure in class? Or maybe there are other troubles... Mi has no way of knowing this, he can only find out that no one has troubled Li Jiaxiong recently.

 After Li Qing looked up some historical materials that he could find in the Imperial College, he came out of the library that was open all night. As soon as he returned to the villa, he saw the female bowing her knees and saluting, remembering that her kneeling posture was too ugly before. Reminding him, he stood up and opened the can with a quick movement.

 "Master, please have a meal." The female's voice was polite and polite, as if she was about to start a dinner party, even though there were only four cans in front of him.