84

The soldiers dragged the pale-faced humans down, and then made the matter public, and followed the clues to eradicate Sun Yi's last forces left on the earth. The human beings who successfully instigated the rebellion were handed over to the earth's military government, and the Zerg Empire did not directly intervene.

 They are aiding the planet, not plundering, and maintaining and maintaining human autonomy is a way of showing respect.

 "Female father." Tan obediently stood beside the medical cabin, stretched out his small hand, and slowly touched the outer door, his movements were cautious, he gritted his teeth, and said, "Is the male father inside?

 " Communication, nodded slightly, and stretched out his hand to hold the cub in his arms.

 Tan raised her head, "Will the male father keep watching me to see if I'm working hard?" The

 female stroked the top of the cub's hair, closed her eyes lightly, and said, "Yes.

 " Clenching his fists, rubbing his wet eyes, he said in a hoarse voice, "I will not disappoint Father Xiong!"

 After the incident on Earth, Admiral Mi became more cold and serious.

 Busy with non-stop work, and waiting outside the medical cabin every night, accompanying the cubs, and handling military affairs, the body of the female became a little weak. After a year, Mi had firmly controlled the power of the First Legion and became He became the most outstanding legion commander among the four major legions.

 Dan also strengthened from the extreme grief, resumed his studies and achieved excellent grades. He didn't want to be a cub that made his male father worry when he was asleep.

 A year is fleeting for the busy Zerg in the military headquarters, but for Admiral Mi, it is like countless nights, full of despair and torment.

 The male worm did not wake up, and even the doctor before advised the female worm to give up and stop insisting on trying various methods of stimulation every night. It was exhausting, but it didn't work at all. If you want to bring the dead back to life, how can hard work be useful?

 Mi thanked the top doctor in the empire for his advice. He insisted on going his own way, and he took the worries of his relatives and friends into account, but there was no way, the female thought, he couldn’t watch the male disappear in his life, and turned out to be In such an abrupt way!

 Guilt and repentance, let Mi work hard to explore different methods, hoping to arouse the male's desire to survive, even if it is an illusory probability, it is worth going all out to try!

 Late at night, inside the Li family villa.

 Mi washed his body, steamed his body dry, and kept his body clean, before carefully opening the outer door of the medical cabin, revealing the hero who seemed to be sleeping inside.

 He greedily looked at the male's body, stretched out his fingers, along the transparent isolation layer, depicting the delicate and perfect facial features of the male master, and lightly tapped the thin lips, the female's cheeks flushed , slowly, aimed at the underside of the male insect, and sat on it.

 The isolation layer is a thin film of air, not a real object. It can float heavy objects like air pressure, and the distance from the body of the male is only one centimeter.

 Mi didn't dare to go beyond, he was afraid of hurting the male worm even the slightest bit, a centimeter was like a gap, preventing the female worm from reaching the male lord. Mi took a deep breath, his body without any clothes trembled slightly in the air for a moment, he lowered his head, and respectfully asked for instructions, "Master, please enjoy." There was no response