60

This manor is very large. Although the number of Zergs invited is large, they are not so conspicuous compared with the occupied area. Some Zergs have begun to roam around the manor, chatting and strolling, ready to start a romantic night.

 And some males, after listening to Zhao Ning's speech, still stayed in the villa, as if they were said to be tempted, they refused to leave even if they died, and even let their female servants go in to serve them!

 Zhao Ning had already expected this. Although the concept of pyramid schemes is very novel, but not many can be persuaded on the spot, and it will take time to change the minds of these males... This matter is not in a hurry, he just needs tonight Just a few helpers.

 Zhao Ning stood aside and looked coldly at the females and subfemale who were summoned and filed in, as if it would be impossible to leave for a while, they began to look for the existence of males. Zhao Ning looked at Mi who was walking towards him with a half-smile, raised his eyebrows, sneered slightly, and said, "Lieutenant General Mi, maybe after a while, I will call you the head of the First Legion." It's gone."

 Zhao Ning wanted to see the female servant, who had to salute him with humiliation on her face, did she come here to provoke her? !

 Mi stepped forward without looking sideways, and walked towards the hero sitting on the sofa behind under the increasingly dark eyes of Zhao Jiaxiong. He stood respectfully beside the male of the Li family, lowered his head and remained calm, but he thought to himself, would the content of this party be related to the female attendant? While guessing, Mi felt that the male seemed to hook his fingers towards him.

 The female worm leaned forward silently, with a polite and unmistakable attitude.

 Even Zhao Ning couldn't find the slightest hint of pride and dissatisfaction in this female servant, everything was so obedient and docile, it could be used as a model for female servants! He didn't believe that the female worm who was able to get to this point and was interested in climbing up would be an existence willing to go down!

 Zhao Ri leaned next to his brother and watched the good show together. Before Li Qing listened very intently, he must have been fooled successfully. I don't know how the male worm will teach Mi after listening to his brother's speech. What about the lieutenant general?

 A few males not far away who were specially selected by the Zhao family and placed there have already begun to teach publicly!

 "I don't know what's wrong? What are you doing without telling me when you go out every day?!" "

 How dare you argue! You obviously made friends with other males, so you think I don't know about it?!" "

 What military mission, shit! Do you think you can hide it from the world, and no one knows?"

 The creation of an atmosphere is very important, and the herd mentality makes a small number of other males follow them and start to get angry.

 Inexplicably aroused the collective anger of the males, which made the other females and subfemale feel surprised and painful. Those groundless accusations were obviously intended to keep them firmly locked up and used as objects in the house .

 Many females or sub-females had a harmonious relationship with their males, but now they seemed to be enemies, and were glared at by the males...  

     "Who is that?" Mi heard Xiongzhu ask.  

     His voice was as cold as ever, and he couldn't hear much emotion. He carefully distinguished it, and there was no excitement or excitement. Mi bowed his waist slightly, lowered his voice slightly, but his tone was clear and pleasant, "It's the Second Legion Commander of the legion, say."