15

The clear and crisp voice of the waiter brings a somewhat confusing atmosphere in the air. The master bedroom is very spacious, the windows are closed tightly, but the temperature inside is just right. Even if you take off your clothes, you won't feel cold. The lights are still on. The worm knew that at this moment he was clearly placed under the sight of the male worm.

 Mi could feel the trembling there, and it trembled a few times when he was patted. He lowered his body, and said in a slightly hoarse voice with some respect, "Please enjoy." One of the standard phrases, Mi's eyes are calm and unwavering, and his eyebrows are raised, waiting for the belated "service".

 The male who likes to do things should like to play bloody poses. The female worm tenses the muscles of the back, and bends out a beautiful arc with her narrow waist. If the male lord faints while enjoying himself, he will be punished severe punishment.

 Li Qing leaned over, but what he said casually made his heart sink, "It's just a Zerg." The

 tone was forced and disgusted!

 That being the case, then why...

 When he was treated as a dish, he was disgusted and couldn't swallow it. Mi felt bitter. Since the hero is so displeased, he might be forced to go to the hospital tonight? Mi can't help but sneer, and then make headlines again!

 The body temperature of another Zerg soon came from his back.

 Unexpectedly, the male's movements were calm and somewhat inadvertently...gentle? Mi didn't think it was the hero's affection or love for him. This male worm was done as a task at all, but there was a trace of imperceptible warmth amidst the coldness. His original nature? The female felt a little unbelievable, always feeling as if she had peeped into the unknown side of the male.

 From the beginning to the end, Mi kept his back to Li Qing, and was only allowed to turn around and get up, get dressed and wash up afterward.

 This male seems to have a bad temper and a weird personality, and he still has a deep-seated disgust for his fellows, but when Mi inadvertently looks at the male master who is lying on the bed, resting with his eyes closed, as if he intends to keep out of sight, The eyes can't help narrowing slightly, the other party's eyes are closed at this time, the mask is half covered on the face, the breathing is steady and rhythmic, and the figure is slender and smooth... Mi's gaze paused for a moment, under the not a bit loose nightgown, the muscles Firm and full of strength, even compared to the female, it is not much different.

 The bloodline of the Li family is excellent. In fact, the bloodlines of many wealthy families are not weak, but males with such excellent physiques after adulthood are rare, and most of them can only be seen in the military.

 Do soul-departing patients still have the good habit of exercising...

 The female worm, who was used up and left aside, looked at the marks on her body, and used the bathroom in the master bedroom very calmly. As expected, that The male worm did not make a sound to stop him. After taking a simple bath, he rushed to wash off a thin layer of sweat on his body. After putting on the original clothes, he forcibly endured to prevent the liquid from flowing out. He went back to the second bedroom before lying down. Go to bed and rest.

 The 0-level mission linked to the Fourth Legion, and the post-marriage rules mentioned by the hero, he turned over, his muscles were a little sore and weak, it is said that it is quite rare to make a female from the army so tired, Mi can't help secretly Think, this male is really brave...