24: Implantation

When Sun Yi stood in front of the door, raising her eyes and smiling lightly at the female, Mi was slightly surprised, but it didn't show on his face. He turned around neatly to give way to the house, and followed the rules He saluted the male worm respectfully.

 He thought it would be Su who came, but it was just a matter of implanting the chip, and there was no need for the army commander to do it himself.

 "...You don't have to be like this." After a long silence, the male worm calmly spoke out.

 Mi lowered his head, lowered his eyebrows and lowered his hands, and remained silent. His behavior was still well-behaved, and he couldn't find any faults. He heard the male insect sigh inadvertently.

 "I didn't expect you to be forced into such a state... You have been wronged." Sun Yi's tone seemed to be surprised, but also a bit regretful, and he could even hear a trace of injustice. He restrained his smile, Raising his hand, he wanted to pat the female on the shoulder. When they were in the military headquarters, they often greeted like this.

 Mi leaned over to avoid the male's hand, "Please come in." The voice was extremely calm, as if nothing had happened just now.

 "...He doesn't even allow you to touch your ex-friends?" In the tone of the declarative sentence, the male's expression became more and more serious.

 Mi felt that it was necessary to defend the hero. Although the male worm hated him very much, the male worm in front of him was not easy to deal with. He raised his eyes and said, "League commander, you think too much, just stand up The rules must be followed."

 The other party stared at the female for a moment, but smiled lightly, and his calm tone was actually domineering, "Oh, who dares to give me the deputy commander of the Fourth Army? Make rules?"

 "This is a customary rule, and it is also written in the post-marriage rules...not to mention, I have resigned." Mi ignored the slight displeasure hidden in the male's voice, and he straightened the post-marriage rules. I recited the rules to show that as a female servant, I can barely pass the theoretical common sense.

 In some cases, this kind of behavior can also make the male master look good, and it can also relieve the anger of the female monarch, especially when a group of male insects gather around to tease the female attendant carried by a certain male insect.

 Sun Yi couldn't help but frowned, and didn't interrupt, but waited for the female to recite the post-marriage rules verbatim, then nodded slightly, "You have recited well, so it can be seen that you have a solid foundation. It's top-notch."

 Mi didn't know if the last sentence was a compliment, but the male worm changed the subject and said in a deep voice, "But you know I don't want to hear you say this!" The female sighed inwardly

 , With a wry smile, she gave the final answer, "League commander, I really don't want to participate in level 0 missions, please forgive me." It was

 because I didn't want to, not because I couldn't, Sun Yi squinted at the former favorite general in front of me, and said slowly , "What if I don't forgive you?"

 Mi took a few steps back, made a military salute, and said, "I am willing to accept punishment."

 This is the fastest solution, he knows, since the head of the army came to him, the matter of level 0 mission It is very difficult to let it go, touching the other party's bottom line, just being implanted with a chip is considered the best result.

 There seemed to be another faint sigh in the air, Sun Yi looked deeply, and waved her hand so that the female would not have to maintain the military salute. On the palm of the other outstretched forward, there was a microchip, "You do it yourself, or should I do it?"