Party!

☆

The band and Anja were going out tonight. They were all invited to a private party for famous musicians. Tom and Anja saw this as an opportunity to make some friends ;)

It was 7:30 and Anja was getting ready. She was wearing an outfit that consisted of high black boots , tights , black gloves and a strapless dress. If someone said she wasn't stunning tonight they would be lying.

 If someone said she wasn't stunning tonight they would be lying

FOR REFERENCE ( imagine the shoes are boots )

She started to make her to the party , she drove there in mercedes. As she arrived all eyes were on her but people still engaging in their conversations. The party was in a club so you know it was going to be good. She met up with tokio hotel . Instantly catching toms eye.

"well don't you look all pretty tonight ," he stated.

She couldn't help but feel her cheeks start to burn up. Not because she liked him but although she's pretty no one really pays too much attention to her face but rather her body.

"likewise," she replied!

Georg really couldn't get his eyes off of her. Bill just slapped the back of his head sending him out of his trance. Anja started to make her way to the bar ordering herself 3 shots of vodka. 3s the lucky charm. She downed that shit before she could know. She really needed that as her week felt like it was months. Being famous is hard work!

A man sat next to her , he was pretty. Light brown eyes , dark fluffy hair , freckles. She caught herself admiring him.

"hey,"  he giggled , he couldn't help it the way she was downing that vodka he knew what was up.

"hey," she returned with a smirk on her face .

They couldn't take their eyes off of each other. He smelt like cigarettes and cologne. A scent familiar to her. Last night.

She felt an arm drag her away. It startled her so she looked back , thank god it was only bill.

"I'll catch you later !" was all she managed to say.

They started dancing with each other to the music. Everyone was having the time of their life's tipsy on drinks , it was heaven.

Anja scurried away before bill could notice to the bar to find that man because she didn't catch his name in fact they barely managed to talk. He wasn't there ?

She just sat down and ordered herself 4 more shots. She was really on a roll. Once again she downed them like there was no tomorrow. She started to really feel the vodka now.

She glanced over at the seats on her far far right. Of course tom making out with a brunette girl. She just giggled to herself. Typical tom!

She felt eyes on her but she couldn't tell where it was from so she just ignored it.