The catchup

☆

(thank you so fucking much for 12k reads , sorry i haven't updated in a while like i've said been going through something. i love you guys❤️)

It's been a couple of days since anja saw tom. Sometimes they would call but it wasn't a every day thing as they had bigger things to think about but them two.

Anja was soon to release her song and maybe tokio hotel would too.

It's a bit strange. Lately every day he's been popping up in her dreams. Could it have meant something ?

Or was it usual?

She didn't know.

Also whilst tom was confused about his feelings he used other girls to distract himself. He didn't really get anything out of it so there wasn't much of a point but if it helped , it helped.

Both of them were completely delusional not only to their own feelings but each others.

But bill knew.

Today anja wanted to eat out with the group and they haven't all done something in ages.

She called them and decided to meet up at a hotdog restaurant for dinner.

She got changed into a simple but nice outfit.

(outfit inspo if you don't like it your free to change it in ur mind🙏)

She arrived greeting everyone and getting moaned at because of not going out.

She wasn't going to lie she felt touch deprived.

Seeing tom and everyone made her happy. She felt happy around her bestfriends after all.

She ordered a hotdog with onions and a small amount of ketchup.

Jan and anja has slightly talked but not much. It's a bit awkward ever since that whole shabam took place.

"so anja are you going to release any new music?" georg asked the girl.

"yeah i'm planning on it. i'm in the process now. i've made a song as all of you heard me sing ," she giggled.

"what about you guys?" she asked back.

"we're planning on it , maybe a tour." tom said.

"that sounds fun!" the girl responded.

"maybe you can come!!!," bill got all excited. he loved having best friends and fixtating on them. It sort of brought him to peace , fun for him.

"hopefully. if not i'll see you guys if you perform in germany." anja said.

"i'm sure we will. we always do," gustav said.

They were all munching on their hotdogs. Drinking their refreshments and catching up.

A girl suddenly came to the table asking all of them for autographs.

She was quite pretty. Long blonde hair , brown eyes. Long eye lashes.

She then asked for toms number.

Anja just sat there. Studying what was going down.

She could feel a twinge of jealousy. Not like she liked tom but she wanted all of them for her self. Not in a sexual way. A friend way. Like other people would take them away from her but that wasn't the case. She was loved by all 4 of them.

He sat there contemplating it. Should he just give it? there wasn't any harm in it. he also wasn't feeling any of the girls either so was there really a point ?

He didn't give it and explained that he doesn't give his number to fans because it will get leaked but it was lovely to meet the girl.

For some reason this put a smile on anjas face. She was quite lucky to have number 1 , the most prettiest boy to ever exist and she gets to "get with" , number 2 he's famous , number 3 he knows how to play an electric guitar...

Good things about him started to roll in her head. My gosh was she consumed!

She just brushed it off with a little giggle.

"what are you laughing about?" bill asked.

"oh nothing just something i thought about in my head." she responded.

"cmon tell us." georg said.

"guys it wasn't anything just a joke mt mum made the other day."

"okay what was it." tom said.

"i'm not going to tell you because i know you won't know what i'm talking about!" she demanded. Cursing herself inside knowing she's just been caught in a lie.

How embarrassing for her.

They finished eating and started to head back to the kaulitz. Now the default house for everyone.

When they got back they were testing new song ideas and tones.

Some worked and anja helped them by writing it down and thinking of some lyrics.

After that they started to get bored. Doing the same thing every day must be exhausting for them.

Tom and anja went to his room to catch up.

They snuggled under the covers.

"so how have you been , i haven't seen you in basically ages anja." he complained.

"i'm okay. it's only been a few days tom calm down , i'm here now aren't i?" she retorted.

"yeah true i guess , so any updated on you and jan?"

"not really. we haven't been talking as much. things just have more drifted apart."

Tom was secretly happy dying inside.

"what about you and you love life ?" she questioned.

"i haven't really been on top of it. i don't know. when i'm with the girls i'm not feeling like i'm doing the right thing with the right person." hw rambled.

"i sort of get what you mean. but you're with girls everyday how was it any different from before?"

"i don't know i guess my feelings have just changed. i still love all my girls though!"

He joked about making them giggle.

Bill came in.

He screamed thinking he interrupted something.

Which he didn't.

"bill it's okay you don't have to scream! we were just talking." anja explained.

This made the bot more relief.

"i was just going to say good night to you guys." he went over to hug and forehead kiss the both wishing them a goodnight and a good sleeps rest.

They both returned it.

Anja got off of tom and went to the position she mostly slept on. After around 30 minutes of talking catching up she drifted away to sleep.

Sorry you guys once again for not being on top of uploading. I'm so grateful for every one of you. please bare in mind i am busy!

i love you guys🫶.

xoxo author 💋