Vows

Tom woke up to a hitting feeling on his head. It was anja actually hitting him with a pillow in attempts to wake him up.

"come on tom ! wake up!"

"what." he said in a sleepy voice.

"wowza," anja accidentally said out loud.

He already knew why she said that so he once again had a stupid smirk on his face.

"continuing on , the fact that we didn't shower yesterday is vile. come on let's go to the shower,"

"oh my god okay mum."

Yeah toms been receiving a lot of slaps recently.

They went over to his room and walked straight back out.

"okay." tom just said and headed back downstairs.

Anja followed after him like a lost puppy to be honest. NO.

"thank fuck,"

He handed anja a pair of his boxers?

"your dicks been in this,"

"yeah well your already used to that."

"i hate you."

"love you too anja,"

He then handed her a t shirt and getting himself the same except getting another pair of pj trousers.

They both hopped in the shower. Tom got the shampoo and started to wash anjas hair for her. Double awh. Anja washed tom off to return the favour then she washed herself. They both got out and changed into their fresh "outfits."

Headed downstairs anja sat back down on the sofa and tom followed her , turning on a random programe.

"you know what's funny," anja started.

"what?"

"the fact that we're sat here now and soon the others are going to join us. just us two knows what happened last night. quite a funny thought."

"anja just shush," tom started to joke around.

She actually got on top of him and tried to wrestle him. They didn't even realise gustav and mina were standing behind them.

Anja screamed.

"what the fuck mina you scared me."

"get a room you guys," was what she replied with.

"yeah we would've but you guys took OURS last night, we heard that bed." tom remarked back at her.

They both turned bright red.

Anja and tom started to laugh their asses off.

"okay well i have an idea," mina said.

"what is it." anja asked her sister.

"so my friend is having a wedding tonight and she loves tokio hotel , you guys wanna come. it starts fairly soon though"

"ahh too bad she's getting married then," tom spoke.

I swear anja was about to round house kick him.

"Yes we will come."

"okay but dress nicely yeah. suits and a dress."

"ah shit," both anja and tom said at the same time. it clearly wasn't their thing but they had to go now.

Tom had a black suit stored in his wardrobe and anja had plenty of dresses she didn't wear. They were fine.

"someone go wake up georg and bill and tell them about it , i'm going to drive anja to her house and get her a dress."

Mina mad gustav rushed to go tell the sleeping beauties.

"shit , i almost forgot" tom ran upstairs and grabbed his suit. it was in a plastic covering.

Okay. ( sorry guys i feel like adding so many comments of my own. i'm getting a lot of energy ).

Anja hopped into toms car whilst he drove off to her house. He was stunning she wasn't going to lie.

"tom you know your beautiful,"

No , no , no this was not about to get him flustered and break his ego. Of course he knew it though. ( that one interview , self love queen 🤪).

"yeah you too anja."

They arrived at her house and rushed to her room flicking through every dress. Tom picked out a satin navy blue one that had a slit on her thigh. He picked out matching shoes and she tried it on.

"oh my," he accidentally let that one out.

"okay okay now you change into your clothes,"

So he did that but anja wanted it to be a surprise so she covered her own eyes until he said he was done. She opened them and wow was her jaw dropped.

"i'd marry you on the spot," she said.

"well why don't you," "anja kaulitz , what a pretty name."

She had no words. He just walked over to her and hugged her.

"i'm joking meine liebe." and kissed her forehead.

He also made another remark sitting on the edge of her bed.

"you know we don't necessarily have to go to the wedding," he said with the fattest smirk on his face.

"yeah okay time to shush tom, we need to go."

She called mina and she got sent the address. Tom of course drove because how was she expected to drive wearing heels.

They finally arrived and started to greet everyone. The bride was ecstatic to see tokio hotel in front of her at her wedding , hugging each and every one of them. She greeted anja with the sweetest smile on her face. She was pretty. Dark skin with light brown eyes and medium length dark brown hair with light highlights. Wowie.

Everyone settled down at the table and finally the ceremony started.

The bride walked down the isle and the groom was waiting for her. He was stunned himself. Everyone in the room knew she was gorgeous. It was hard not to see.

They started to say their vows to each other.

Tom whispered to anja " that's going to be us one day." and he actually held her hand. Was he actually being serious or joking she couldn't tell but she was going to argue with that. She would be able to spend the rest of her life with tom. But that wasn't what she was thinking about right now.

After the vows cake got handed out and everyone started to party. Everyone had a mass amount of vodka shots. Tom took anjas hand and started to try to slow dance like everyone else. Both of them stared into each others eyes. They were persuasive. Tom gave her a sincere kiss. Oh my god he gave her butterflies again!

After a long night of partying and making out it was time to go home. No one could really drive so they ordered a large taxi.

They drove back to the kaulitz house and settled down in the same arrangements as last night. This time there was no sex but pure friendship time. Tom and anja got changed into his clothes , similar pjs to the other night and actually watched a movie.

They couldn't get through it all with out falling asleep rested on each other. Anjas head was laying on toms chest and her thigh was on top of his legs. His arm was around her back cuddling her in.

oh my goodness i want to marry tom right now😔.

i hope you guys enjoyed thoughhhhhh❤️🫶.

xoxo author💋