She's sick.

★

Anja woke up feeling sick. Very sick. She felt weak , boiling up and very nauseous she could barely move.

If anything it was concerning her so she called bill to explain.

"bill." she said in a whisper.

"anja? are you okay?"

"no i've woken up very sick i can't get up."

"oh my god i'm coming now."

"wait don't tell tom."

"anja don't you think he has a right to know,"

"yeah but i don't want to worry him right now it's probably nothing you know?"

"it doesn't sound like it."

"i'll be fine i just need some help."

"bye anja. wait for me."

He hung up the phone.

She was crazy if she didn't think bill would tell tom.

A few minutes later she heard keys jingle in the door. With footsteps coming upstairs, tom entered her room.

He rushed to her side and sat next to her , brushing her hair.

Moments later he put him palm on her forehead to check her average temperature, she really was boiling up.

"oh anja." was all he said.

Tom went downstairs to go grab and ice pack from the freezer hoping it would cool down her temperature.

He went back up , laying it on her forehead.

"what do you feel?" he asked her in a soft voice.

"just very weak and hot , i'm okay tom i promise."

"i don't think you are meine liebe , when did you start feeling like this?" he once again asked.

"when i woke up," she said , cuddling up to her blanket slowly falling asleep.

"stay there i'll get you some water." and he got up getting her water.

Bill had just arrived.

He met tom in the kitchen.

"is she okay?" he asked , worried.

"she doesn't look it , she's very pale and drooping asleep," tom said also in a worried voice.

"don't worry i'm sure she will be fine." and he hugged his twin brother.

The pair of them went upstairs and found anja asleep so tom set the water on her bedside table.

Mina was already out with gustav and georg so bill just gave her a quick call.

"mina i'm just calling because anjas a bit sick but me and tom are here taking care of her."

"thank you for telling me , i'll be home later but please make sure my sisters okay."

"we are , see you soon!".

Bill went downstairs with tom.

"tom?" bill questioned.

"yeah," he replied.

"did you get a chance to talk to anja about how that pregnancy test was leaked on the interview?" he asked.

"no we didn't really talk about it but we both know it was minas friend who got her the test so that's the only person it could be." tom explained.

Bill could see that tom was visibly anxious. Yes anjas been sick before but she's sick most of the time which is partially why he's worried , this time she's more sick then ever but people get sick everyday! It must just be a cold.

Everyone explained to him that he shouldn't be as worried as he was because it was probably nothing major but of course he didn't listen. The love of his life is very sick and he couldn't stop thinking about it or her so he decided to try and sleep.

He woke in a very bright place , it had a light breeze and it was by a glistening beautiful blue river. The sky was shining and he felt at such peace. Laying by the river side , he was approached by anja wearing a gorgeous almost a white pyjama dress and nothing else but her hair flowing down. My goodness she looked like an angel.

She then spoke the words of "i will meet you by the opposite side of the river , you must come."

It took him hours to walk along the side of the river. Tom felt like he was almost not moving.

There was no way for him to count or tell the time but by the sky.

This place took him by surprise as he was in a state of such serenity , something he hasnt felt in quite a long time. It was as if everyone else in the world perished but him and anja. No more fame , no more family , no more friends and no more tokio hotel. At the same time it was weird and he was taken aback. Was he dreaming? He couldnt be , this all felt too real.

He started to almost sprint to get to the other side of the river. The sun was obviously setting and he was worried that anja would leave him but no she would never do that.

Tom could see it. Her figure , dark in the distance. He felt a slash of breeze behind his back feeling as though someone was there. He turned around but nothing except for grass and trees. Goosebumps started to rise on his arms and back and he felt uneasy. Anjas figure was gone.

Where could she have went?

He turned to look at his left where the beautiful sunset was glistening on the river. This looked like something out of a fairytale but felt as something like a fever dream. 

The boy turned back around to the place he was headed and there she was again. Anjas figure but this time with a candle in her hand.

What the fuck.

The more he walked the more far away it felt like he was going.

Around 20 minutes later tom finally felt as though he was getting closer to anja and he was. Her gorgeous face appeared.

They were now face to face with each-other. Anja shot her lover a smile but didn't say anything. She placed the candle down on a piece of wood that lay next to the river gently and started to walk away from tom.

There was an empty silence until he started to realise she was slipping away from him.

"anja come back." he said to the girl but she carried on walking.

"anja?" he questioned.

"anja i said come back!" he shouted back at her but nothing.

He started to run after her.

Running and running and running but she was gone. He was left in this place all alone.

Did this mean something?.

Figure it out my babes and ill give you 1000 pounds LOL.

xoxo author 💋.