allison.

☆

Like always bill invited mina and anja to head over to his house. And like always they wouldn't give up that offer.

When they arrived , minas face lit up as soon as she saw gustav.

"when are you guys going to get married?" tom asked.

"honestly." anja added on.

"oh shush you two." mina clapped back.

It was 7 in the evening so pretty chilled.

Everyone was pressuring anja to hear just a snippet of her song but she kept denying them.

"why not!" bill argued like a child.

"because bill i'm not even sure about this one."

"doesn't mean you can't show us,"

"this one really has a meaning i want to keep it a secret!" she "argued" back.

Georg wasn't with them as he actually got along really well from that girl in the club. Mina and gustav went upstairs to spend some alone time with each other.

Out of no where toms phone started to ring.

"shit." he said out loud.

"what?" anja asked.

"bill it's allison," tom basically ignored her he seemed like he didn't know what to do.

"well answer it."

"who's allison?" anja was even more lost than tom.

He went to the kitchen and started to have a conversation. Anja wanted to eavesdrop but she knew tom would tell her.

He came back after around 5 minutes.

"she's coming back." was all he said to his brother and bill went straight outside to the garden.

"okay tom who's allison and why is she coming back and where is she even coming from?" anja asked.

"well it's a really long story."

"i've got the whole night to hear it."

"okay fine ,  a few months ago we had a really bad case of stalking. this girl would somehow come to the house and everything. it would only stop if one of us entertained her so i did. technically she's my girlfriend and she's been in london visiting her family but she's coming back to berlin." he explain.

"tom what the FUCK." she shouted. "why the fuck didn't you tell me this before we ever stated to get intimate with each other. i've just made someone cheat on their girlfriend."

"anja i don't love her calm down."

" calm down?! how about all the 'i love you toms,'
and the 'i love you too anjas,' does that mean nothing?"

"no of course it means something."

"clearly not if you forgot to mention that you have a girlfriend! no one forgets that." she was starting to tear up.

"i'm sorry."

"you're playing with her feelings! my feelings! i've never been so confused with a boy in my life tom. oh my god!" tears were slowly streaming down her face and she didn't even realise it. "so all of this meant nothing. i get it. everything with the other girls meant nothing either. everything in your room meant nothing. everything in the clubs meant nothing?"

"no anja , stop." he went over to her , hugging her in attempts to stop her from crying.

"so what is it tom." she said talking into his chest.