fucked up.

(guys i fucking saw a boy that looked and dressed EVEN W RNE BANDANA AND RHE BLAXK BRAIDS AS 2010 tom and i folded so hard. we made immense eye contact 😏 also if you read the announcement you will know why i haven't been updating. once again sorry my lovelies.)

Anja couldn't believe it. It was finally time for her best friends to come back. It's been a while and somewhat a long the way she was barely able to call them and they were the same. Having their own life's of course being famous it came with a lot. As well as a lot of stress. They all missed each other but you gotta do what you gotta do. It wasn't like they could stop their tour just for one girl. Unfortunately life it's like that it's not a fair thing.

Although it's never like they lost connection with everyone. They occasionally spoke to each other and it was the same old. Tom with a rando , gustav sad about not being able to see mina , georg doing his own thing and bill focusing on his singing. Mina wasn't doing much in berlin which made it boring for her. Maybe she should get a job. However anja was working on an album which she would perform soon. She hasn't been on stage for a good while so it will be refreshing for her.

She headed over to the kaulitz house with mina and helped to clean it up so when they get home they can relax and tell them all of the stories they have. The two girls have been very lonely with out their other friends. Mina has just started living in berlin so she wouldn't know anyone here and with anja being famous it's difficult to maintain friendships with people or even relationships. She didn't really care though.

The group was ought to be home any minute down. Mina and anja waited on the sofa patiently for them to walk through the door. They're aware that the boys will be exhausted from all the travelling and they understood that.

All of a sudden they heard some keys. They couldn't be more excited. The door opened and only bill , georg and gustav walked in. Not being the first thing on the girls minds they ran over to them and hugged them. Mina couldn't have missed gustav any more than she did. Him of course the same. She trusted him and he trusted her. To be honest if that was anja she wouldn't know how to adapt to that situation. I guess when you're in love it doesn't really matter.

"where's tom?" mina asked instead of her sister.

"oh he's at some girls house." bill responded brushing it off his shoulder.

Anja was pissed. Not even jealous. Pissed. The reason why was because he just went on tour for over a month and this is his first opportunity to see anja and mina but instead he gives it up for na opportunity to fuck? And he preached how much he would miss her yet he's not here. She's 100% sure he got busy with girls in the tour so why the need to be so desperate when he's the one that hates the desperate girls, why give into that . That's one thing she didn't really understand with him is why get with plenty of girls , is one not enough to stick with? How did he not catch an std yet was baffling to everyone. She really wanted to know what his problem was.

Moving on , the three boys went over to the sofa and spoke about the tour. It was very funny and stressful at times. Bill was always extremely nervous but he was so confident it over powered it. They told them all about the parties and how tom was practically eating a girls face off. Bill brought the two girls beautiful bracelets. He got anja a dark blue one and mina and lavender one. He explained how he didn't really know what else to get them but anja told him she loved it because she did. Blue was her favourite colour.

Gustav , georg and bill were very tired so they went to bills and toms room to have a nap.

"hey anja i'm going to join gustav if that's okay," her sister told her.

"yeah or course go spend time with him." she understood.

Anja chilled on the sofa for a bit watching a movie until she hears keys again. She knew it was going to be tom. And yep he walked through that door. With a girl. Anja couldn't believe it she wanted to punch him up. No way he's just done that to his friends.

She gave him a death stare and avoided eye contact. Not even speaking to him. He just sighed and went up to his room , walking back out when he realised people were sleeping in there. Him and the random girl sat next to anja. She just looked at him and got up. Heading over to the bathroom , she heard him follow her. She's had enough. She walked in but before she could lock the door he swung it open.

"what's wrong with you?" he asked.

"no tom what's wrong with you." she twisted it on him.

"why are you in a pissy mood."

"maybe because you've just ditched your two BEST friends may i say for some pussy? that's just sad. We haven't seen you for god knows how long and yeah i know this is your house but you have the fucking audacity to bring her here? You don't even say a hi , hello , how are you. nothing. and you expect me to be all happy with you?"

"okay and i get that but that's my business."

"it's not your business when your down to fuck is it. get her out of here or i'm leaving. do you have no respect for your friends ? it's almost like you don't give a shit and you didn't even miss us at all."

He just stayed silent.

"fine pick a random girl over your bestfriend you selfish prick." she added whilst she walked off. He tried to call her back chasing after her but she left out of the front door and slammed it. Seeing him do that the random girl didn't really want to be with him because well he just chased after another girl so she left too.

Where was anja going to go. He called her phone multiple times only to be left on voicemail.

Mina came down the stairs asking where anja went. Tom explained that she got a bit angry and left but he doesn't know where she went as she wasn't answering the phone. Mina was also a bit pissed of what he did and reprimanded him.

He knew he fucked up.

He got into his car and drove to her house. Ringing her doorbell multiple times but nobody answered. None of the lights were on so nobody must've been home either.

Then an idea popped into his head. What if she was at their spot ? so he drove for around half an hour but when he got there he couldn't see her straight away. He looked and looked but she still wasn't there. Then he drove back and checked almost every club in sight but no sign of anja.

He was sort of now stressing not knowing her where abouts.

What if she was with jan?

He did think that. Shit.

cliffhanger babes. love ya❤️ hope you enjoyed.

xoxo author💋.