pool (smut)

(sorry my loves but i can't respond to comments rn it's 5:30am i'm going beddddd.)

"want to go to gustavs pool?" tom asked anja.

"he won't let us. it's night tom,"

"he's out with mina , and who says he has to know?"

"how would we get it anyways , i won't break into that man's house."

"we all have spare keys to each others houses."

"talk about trust,"

"i mean yeah we're the closest people to each other."

They conversated back and fourth.

"alright fine but that means we would have to go
to my house."

"fine by me, it's on the way anyways"

"mkay."

They got into toms car and started to head over.

When they got out anja was slightly confused.

"i could've swore i turned off the lights in the house , why are they on?"

"let me go in first." he was trying protecting her.

She gave him the keys and he opened the door. They slowly walked upstairs. Oh my god. It was mina and gustav in the guest room.

"are you fucking kidding me." she said out loud but before she could speak anymore , tom put his hand over her mouth.

She gave him a confused look.

"let them be," he whispered.

She rolled her eyes , picking up a bunch of clothes to take over.

"but tom they didn't let us be," she complained.

"true but just let them have this."

"fine."

After they were done , both headed back to the car driving over to gustavs house.

Once they got in , they made sure no one was home at all. Anja got changed in the bathroom into a red bikini and she looked good in it.

When she was finished she headed to the garden where the pool was , he was already in it.

She dipped her leg in but it was freezing , almost made her not want to go in.

"just come in." tom said getting jokingly frustrated with the girl.

"it's so cold."

"i've got you." he said bringing out his arms for her to hold on to whilst coming in.

It took her a while to get used to the coldness of the pool but once she was okay it was fun.

Her and tom had a water splashing fight. She also got on his back whilst he was trying to swim away.

They had swimming races. Anja even bashed her knee.

They also did a who could hold their breath for the longest. Feeling like children again.

Just standing in the pool , she went over to the boy trying to show him her 'injured' knee. Although they caught each others eye. The eye contact that these two shared was intense. Until all of a sudden they started to kiss. No words needed between them. They backed up on to the side of the pool. Anja hitting her back. Her hands and arms were hooked over his neck. Not even taking a moment to catch their breaths. She let out a small groan as he took her right leg and held it over the side of his hip.