Get to know

Today was the day anjas sister was coming. She was hella nervous especially taking her to meet tokio hotel. She didn't know what mina was expecting but she hoped it wasn't high.

She started to clean her house. She was debating whether she should move or not. Nothing has happened since karl so she felt safer. In fact she decided to buy security equipment like cameras and stuff to defend herself with. If anything she could call any one of the boys and they would pull up as soon as they could to help her so for now she was alright. It took her around an hour to clean the whole house but now she has to sweep and spray.

After she was finished she took a fresh shower and put on some makeup. Fixing her hair to look all pretty. And well she did.

Her phone started to ring.

"hello!"

"hey it's mina i just got to the airport so i'll be around half an hour."

"alright. have you eaten yet!"

"no not yet."

"i'll make you something to eat"

"whatt?"

" it's a surprise , you'll love it!"

And she hung up the phone.

She decided to make a soup their mum used to make for them when they were little. It was called
kartoffelsuppe but it wasn't all blended only half leaving it with bites of potatoes. She added some pastina into it as well. Although today she wasn't going to add bacon.

She started to wash all of the ingredients and started to boil it.

The soup started to cook up nice filling the house up with its smell. As soon as mina walked it she would've smelt it.

One thing was that she needed to know if the boys were free today. Tom seemed pretty excited to hear anjas sister was coming to town. Anja prayed they wouldn't do anything. It would be so weird. Sharing your fling with your sister? Absolutely not!

She called up gustav.

"hey gustav are you guys free today?"

"yeah we're just at bills house chilling. not doing much , why?"

"my sisters coming today remember and i want you guys to meet her, can you pass the phone over to bill?"

"passing it.  HI ANJAA!"

"hi bill, is it okay if i bring my sister to yours today!"

"of course i can't wait"

"thank you so so much! love ya bye,"

"bye anja," gustav said.

To kill some time she watched an episode of a random show.

The soup was near to ready. It smelt and tasted amazing! She couldn't wait.

The door bell rang.

She got a little bit nervous.

She answered the door and was greeted by her sister.

They exchanged a hug and a how have you been.

Pretty excited to see each other.

"oh my god anja it smells amazing in here!"

Yep she knew it.

"Well good thing it's almost ready , Come sit down."

"your house too it's lovely."

"yeah it's not too lovely when you live alone though," she just giggled that off. 

She sat down with mina on the sofa but turning off the tv wanted go conversate.