The break in.

☆

Anja was very frustrated in life recently. She was in the shower when he heard a noise but she didn't live with anyone?

She stopped the running water and put on a towel grabbing her phone calling tom.

"tom are you in my house?"

"no i'm not im with a girl?"

"do you mind coming , someone's here and i don't know who."

"coming."

He left as soon as he could getting in his car and driving away. Thank god he wasn't far.

Anja peeped through the door. It was karl. What.The.Fuck.

What the fuck was he doing there. She was scared she didn't know what to do.

Around five minutes later tom let himself in as anja gave him a pair of keys.

"Anja?!" tom bellowed across the house.

Then he saw karl. That really triggered him after how he treated anja.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"tom asked.

"i'm looking for anja."

"why couldn't you have called her?"

"i need to talk to her it's urgent."

"get out of here karl. now."

Anja walked over to where the commotion was happening. It was in the living room. She was only in a towel staring at the two.

Before karl tried to move to anja tom swung for his face. He wasn't having any of it. Karl had no right to be in anjas house let alone try to grab her.

Then it happened. Karl swung back starting a fight. Shit anja didn't know what to do.

"Stop!" nobody listened.

"What the fuck are you doing!"

Tom was on top of karl , beating the shit out of him yet getting punched in the process. Anja pulled tom away from karl.

"Karl get out." anja demanded and he just walked away.

"Tom what the fuck?"

"I was just protecting you."

Anja couldn't bare it anymore and started to break down. She never wanted tom to see her like this but she's had enough. Why does every little bad thing have to happen to her. It wasn't fair.

She sat down on the sofa. Trying to comfort herself she didn't know what to do. She didn't know why she was feeling so stressed and upset lately it usually wasn't like her.

Tom didn't like seeing her like this either. She's usually so happy always smiling he knew something was wrong but he didn't know what. So he took a seat next to her and hugged the crying girl.

A simple hug. Maybe that was all she needed.

"Why have you been so upset lately?" tom asked.

"i got used. karl just broke into my house whilst i was in the shower. i've been lovely recently. i don't know."

He didn't know what to say honestly.

"Come upstairs let's get you dressed."

He took her by the arm up to her room. They have seen each other naked plenty of times so she had no issue taking off her towel around him. He got her some clothes out of the wardrobe whilst she sat on the bed. He put on the clothes for her helping her.

"I'm sorry for making you leave that girl you were with."

"it's okay anja. really don't feel sorry. some one literally broke into your house of course i'm going to come here for you."

"why did karl fuck me over tom?" anja some how expected him to know why. She just wanted answers.

"honestly meine liebe i don't know. he had no reason to. you're beautiful and so talented. maybe you guys could've had something. you just need to find the right person." he gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"would you like a cigarette?" he asked pulling them out.

She nodded yes. She wouldn't say no to that. Theyre calming.

They headed over to her balcony which had benches around it. Taking a seat next to each other tom pulled her closer for a side hug. Sitting with her like that.

Smoking their cigarettes they sat there in comfortable silence. The only light coming from the moon and the end of the cigs.

"i liked the photo you posted. i think you looked really pretty in it." tom commented.

Anja could feel her cheeks burning making her turn light pink. Allowing tom to tease her and make fun of her for it.

"do my words mean something to you now?"

She responded by giving him a small slap on his neck.

"thank you tom for helping me earlier with karl. god knows what've happened if you didn't come."She praised him with a kiss on the cheek.

"anything for you meine liebe."

"do you want me to stay the night? so karl doesn't come back?" he asked.

"yes please. i don't feel safe here alone." she answered. "i'm sorry if i'm being a burden."anja added.

"your not. you're a priority to me."

They got changed. Luckily because of how much time they spend together anja always has some of toms clothes in her wardrobe so she just gave him that whilst she changed into a robe.

Spooning each other trying to fall asleep but anja couldn't. She was too paranoid.

"Tom , you awake?"

"hmm"

"I'm scared i can't really sleep."

"Oh meine liebe. i'm right here. no one can get to you. your safe in my arms i promise."

That slightly reassured her but to help her fall asleep tom was playing with her shirt making patterns on her back. He was a very big help to her. Until eventually she fell asleep.

The morning light woke both of them up unfortunately. Anja looked around for tom in a panic she only felt relief once she saw her was next to him already looking at her.

"i do mean it when i say your beautiful anja." he always couldn't help but admire her features. They just laid there next to each other. Once again admiring the beauty of them both.

His brown eyes never failed to entice her. Or anyone. And that piercing. The smirk. His dreadlocks suited him so well. He was perfect. More then just perfect.

But he thought the same. Her light eyes always looking at him glistening. The way her nose was shaped and the way her hair would fall. She was perfect. More then just perfect.

i'm so sorry this is a filler chapter i had total writers block! love you guys.

xoxo author💋