the whole group.

☆
(Guys look at this photo someone sent me from may!)

                                         ☆(Guys look at this photo someone sent me from may!)

1.7k reads to now 140k what in the fuck. i love you guys!

Getting on with the story.

Anja wasn't sure whether to trust tom or not. I mean if tom was wanting this relationship why would he sabotage it for his own best friends girl. It doesn't make any sense at all. Anja and bill were getting super suspicious of this girl. They needed to find out more about her but had no clue how. Do they follow her? Maybe even hire and investigator? What if they end up finding nothing? It was a hard thing to think about.

She didn't want georgs feelings to be hurt either. Everyone decided to meet at the kaulitz house. A perfect opportunity for anja to get the opinions of mina and gustav. She was sure that they would help her. Not really talking to tom didn't help with the fact that she was going to his house.

When she arrived she went straight to mina and gustav. Scoffing at tom and luna , bringing tne couple upstairs to bills room.

"anja why did you drag us away from everyone,"gustav was shocked. quite funny.

"because georgs new girlfriend is weird. i need help." she explained.

"don't hate on other people's success,"

"no i'm not fucking doing that mina sh. let me explain."

Mina raised her eyebrows.

"when i came to georgs yesterday tom was with her in the garden smoking and laughing. then they're with eachother watching a movie when i spoke to bill for like 1 second. then when i go upstairs with tom ALONE she kept interrupting. me and bill think she's with georg for a reason neither of us like. i think she's in it for tom and for your group gustav , tokio hotel okay? so watch out. just look for anything wrong with that girl. it's random that he meets her at a club and all of a sudden she becomes his girlfriend. she knows who all of we are except you sorry mina." that was a breath full.

"fine we will help you." mina rolled her eyes.

"okay thank you but neither of you tell tom or georg. especially not luna. i don't want that girl
running away,"

They both agree to it and go back downstairs. Anja pulled bill over to the side and explaining to him what just happened. He was happy to have more people on board. Honestly he just wanted to protect his friend and his brother.

After they were done talking tom grabbed anja and took her to the other side of the living room. Luna was eyeing them up.

"anja i'm sorry for snapping at you the other day i didn't mean it."

"mhm."

"no i'm serious. i just said stuff because it was in the moment and i wasn't thinking it through. you have nothing to worry. i love you and only you not luna! and anyways that would be crazy she's literally georgs girlfriend. id never do that to you or my own best friend. can you just have some trust?" he asked politely.