finally got his anja back.

☆
(sorry for not updating for like 5 days! no way we're on 199k reads what the hell. ily. i'll respond to the comments on the last chapter tmrw feel way too no rn.)

Anja had taken some time to process what tom had said to her. He really poured his heart out.

The thing was she couldn't be more than happy to know that he did love her and it wasn't all nothing. Imagine wasting all that time and feelings just for something to turn out completely the opposite. It was shitty if that had actually happen.

Just the way he said it and the words he used. It was perfect. She felt such a strong connection with him.

They were still at the mountains house but was leaving soon so everyone was getting to packing.

When she walked into her room she couldn't believe what she saw but it was actually really convenient and she wasn't mad at all.

It was sebastian and aria together in bed.

"oh my god i'm so sorry anja!" seb called out.

"oh no go ahead me and tom have been doing the same," she smiled at him.

"oh?" he was relieved too.

"yeah don't worry , and sorry aria." she noticed aria looked quite sad at the news she just heard.

She grabbed the rest of her clothes and headed off to toms room.

"so you won't believe what i walked into!" she exclaimed to him as she walked in.

"what?" he was intrigued.

"aria and seb in bed together," she said.

"oh my god." he laughed at the irony of the situation , another person relieved.

"that just makes things 10x easier," she explained.

Carrying on packing , bill came into the room.

"so you guys finally made up?" he asked.

"yeah," she smiled at recalling how sweet toms words were.

She had never felt more loved in this moment. All of the lonely faded away.

"okay good , just so you know we're leaving soon so make sure you don't forget anything behind." he told them.

"wait bill!" anja shouted so he wouldn't leave the room.

"what is it?" he asked.

"guess what happened." she couldn't help it but tell everyone.

"what?".

"seb and aria in bed together!" she laughed.

"that's very good for you. i mean you're not upset about it right?" he asked.

"not at all. that was all." she said letting him leave.

She turned to tom.

"you aren't upset right?" she had to double check.

"no not at all. if anything i'm happy, i don't want anyone but you." he reassured her.

"okay okay." she gave him a hug and returned to packing.

Because of how he poured his heart out to her he felt kind of vulnerable. Not necessarily in a bad way but he wanted to keep half of those feelings hidden because he didn't want her to use it against him in any way. He knew she wouldn't either and he trusted her completely.

Finally , anja finished packing and tom got on with his.

Anja went to go and tell mina , gustav and georg about what she had found. She just couldn't believe it. It was just such a helpful thing to happen but it wasn't a good thing. She wasn't upset at all.

Once everyone was all packed and ready , they headed to the living room and later loaded the 'car' with all of their things.

Georg offered to drive the whole journey as it was just much more easier than stopping for people to take turns. Driving straight was consistent. He didn't mind.

Everyone hopped in.

Anja didn't forget how sick she's been feeling these passed days but she was just too scared to tell anyone in case it was something she didn't want at the moment.

Tom and anja sat next to each other the whole drive. She rested her head and his shoulder.

"i'm kind of scared , i've been sick everyday." she whispered to him.

He took her hand and held it tight.

"don't worry , whatever it is we will get through it meine liebe." he whispered back.

Hearing that name again was refreshing.

Yes she liked sebastian but he just wasn't correct for her.

Anja fell asleep on toms shoulder for the whole of the journey.

As soon as they arrived at gustavs house , anja took her luggage , said her goodbyes to everyone and headed to her car. Tonight she decided to sleep at the kaulitz house as she hasn't in what felt like forever.

She told tom that she was going there and he said him and bill will join right after , they were just going to talk to gustav and georg for a bit. She asked them to tell mina she was going to their house.

Almost everything was closed as it was late at night.

She missed this house so much , she headed over to toms room and put on some of his clothes. His bed had so many memories it was actually quite funny but his room smelt like him , it had such comfort to it.

Around 20 minutes later the twins arrived.

Tom was happy to see that anja was in his bed.

"in my clothes already?" he joked.

"do you want me to take them off?" she was dead serious.

He looked at her with smile.

He finally got his anja back.

Never has he felt so completed.

If he was being completely honest , he didn't want aria in the first place and only decided to date her because as soon as he heard that anja had a new boy friend , he thought he didn't have a chance with her and decided to do the exact same thing.

But to know anja was now his again just made him so happy. He couldn't risk losing her for another time.

This time he made sure to focus on her.

"i wouldn't even be able to do anything tonight , i'm way too tired." she snapped him back into reality.

"oh yeah no i completely understand don't worry." he smiled at her getting changed and joined her in the bed.

Just her scent made him happy.

i'm rlly sorry but this is a filler chapter guys. still hoped you enjoyed.

xoxo author💋.