Coma

i smoked a shit tone of weed before writing this.

The beeping. The beeping that went on and on and on and on. She didn't know where it was coming from. Like her mind was empty and she felt like she's shut down.

The feel of the grass on her sick. The beautiful lake that stood before her. The way it glistened.

She , tom , bill , gustav , georg and mina shared a house on the lake. There were little children running around. Two.

She sat on the tree that faced the lake. Her a tom. Sitting down and held hands.He looked no different. It turns out one of the children was gustav and minas. The other was toms and anjas? Since when?

Her name was Emmeline.

She was a gorgeous girl with toms piercing eyes and his perfect nose. With anjas long darkish hair . She was a perfect mixture of them.

She came running a long to her dad jumping to his lap and giggling. The way he handled her was so sweet. He was always gentle with the people he loves.

He started to tickle her and she couldn't stop
kicking her legs and laughing.

For some reason , anja was exhausted so she rested her head on toms shoulder before having a nap.

That beeping got louder and louder. A rhythmic sound occurred.

A light shone brightly as she woke up. She was in a white room? Shit she was in the hospital. There was a man standing besides her holding her hand and crying. Begging her to wake up and is yet to realise that she actually has.

She groaned and made a sudden movement trying to get up.

"Oh my god anja ! finally your awake!"

"who are you?"

"what do you mean ? i'm your husband."

"called?"

"jan."

Why did that name sound so familiar.

"no no where's tom?" she asked in a panic.

"who's tom?"

"tom kaulitz. tokio hotel!"

"what's that?"

"Tokio hotel. the band! search it up!"

He used his computer and turned the screen to anja.

"anja meine liebe that doesn't exist."

No results found for "tokio hotel"

"who the fuck are you?"

"anja stop panicking. Doctor!" he called.

She couldn't breathe.

"search up tom kaulitz. he's famous!" she demanded.

He did and the same thing showed.

No results for "tom kaulitz"

A bunch of nurses came into the room. Shouting. Everything went fuzzy as she once again started to struggle breathing.