Argument

☆

The whole group decided they've had fun but they've had enough of being on holiday and missed doing music so they were leaving cyprus today and leaving the rest of the holidays for another time.

Everyone was packing up and called a taxi to the airport where they caught their flight.

Tom , anja and georg sat next to each other whilst bill and gustav sat with each other.

"wanna join the mile high club?" tom winked at anja. so far she's had a bit of enough.

"oh shush tom," she giggled rolling her eyes.

"im being serious." he said with a straight face.

"no tom im trying to sleep , leave me alone." she replied.

He just sighed.

"fine i'll go with another girl,"

"okay tom go on."

He just sat there waiting for the girl to change her mind.

"go on tom , go on." she encouraged him.

"no."

"why not?"

"changed my mind."

She thought it was a bit strange. He would jump at any opportunity to be with a girl.

Anja did end up falling asleep at the expense of tom trying to nag her constantly waking her up , until he stopped. He got tired of trying.

Eventually he ended up falling asleep. Laying on anjas shoulder making bill laugh and take a photo.

.

They were now arriving in germany. Bill waking the two up notifying them that they have arrived back at berlin.

It was quite funny because they were all matching. Wearing blue hoodies and grey tracksuit bottoms with simple trainers. They don't really care what they looked like at the airport. After all it was an airport not a fashion show.

Paparazzi wouldn't stop taking photos of them , making them run out of the airport and into the car. Loading the suitcases and leaving.

"jesus christ thank god we got out of there," anja commented.

They didn't really have much to do today.

As they arrived at the kaulitz house bill and tom both pleaded anja to stay at theirs for a while. They didn't feel as her house was safe and she agreed.

They were happy to have someone with them 24/7.

"im going to meet jan today , remember him?"anja asked the boys.

"yeah , but why are you meeting him?" tom questioned seeming a bit defensive.

Why did he suddenly get a feeling of anger take over him? he brushed it aside. it was nothing.

"because i want to?" she answered back.

"yeah but anja please just remember he might be taking advantage of you. as horrible as it sounds , it happens." bill stated.

"yeah ok guys. bye." she stormed out. She felt upset in a way.

Why was tom being so defensive?

Was it really that deep?

She went to the coffee shop jan worked at. Luckily he was at the counter so she ordered an iced latte and talked for as long as they could with out getting him into trouble.