How did it get out?

Anja had some time to process everything and so did tom. They didn't let the small let down ruin their relationship though and of course stayed by each others side as both of them were quite disappointed by the negative test but it just made them how much they truly loved each other enough to want to raise a family together.

Bill , mina georg and gustav all felt extremely bad for them. When they found out a part of then were all excited of the thought of having a new edition to the family but that slowly died at the results of the test.

In another way she saw it as a blessing though , what if she wasn't completely prepared to have a child or anything and it was just room to make improvements and to wait until the time was right. She didn't let it consume her as a bad thought.

Anja hasn't really been interactive with her career and she had an invite to come do an interview today and decided that she would take it.

She knew that she would definitely get asked about tom and her ex boyfriend.

Hopefully the interview was a good idea and not too pressuring.

What could possibly go wrong?

She just changed into a comfortable dark grey matching flared tracksuit paired with uggs. Anja certainly wasn't going for anything extravagant as today she felt quite lazy.

Anyways , going downstairs back at her house , she made herself a coffee and put it in a thermos to go.

Her phone started buzzing. Bill was calling her.

"hey bill."

"anja!"

"what's up?"

"are you doing anything today?"

"yeah i'm actually doing an interview, what about you?"

"i've actually got nothing to do that's why i called you."

"well why don't you go out with tom , spend some brotherly time together."

"he's being boring right now."

"how comes?"

"well he's just sitting on the sofa watching tv , anyways good luck on your interview okay. and don't share too much info!"

"bye bill , love ya!"

And she hung up the phone.

Anja had a random thought , should she get a pet like a cat or a dog? If her house was going to be lonely she might as well get something to accompany her.

She was almost running late to her interview and had to rush to her car , speeding off.

Finally she arrived at the place of the interview. This one was more of a 'talk show' with a crowd and she was quite nervous as anja had no clue what the questions were going to be like so she couldn't really prepare.

Anja got escorted to the changing room where she could place all of her things and sort of get ready.

When she was done , she got told to wait backstage where anja would be mic'd up.

It was anjas turn to go on! When she started walking everyone was cheering for her as she sat down on the chair opposite to the host, Robbie Bennet!

'Good afternoon everyone , please welcome our guest , anja kaiser to the robbie bennet show!'-R

'hi everyone!'-A

'it's lovely to have you here anja. should we get started?'-R

'sure!'-A

'how's the career is music going?'-R

'well i know i haven't released anything in quite a long time but i'm planning on doing so!'-A

'well i'm positive you know that we all can't wait!'-R

'i can't wait for you guys to hear it all either.'-A

'so i'm sure you already know this is coming but the fans are curious , are you and tom still a thing?'

The crowd went wild.

'yes me and tom are still dating'-A

'that's great. and how is everything going'-R

'it's all going amazing!'-A

'yes i'm sure we know that from this picture.'-R

It was a photo of a pregnancy test?

'i'm not sure what that means?'-A

'well we had a little birdy tell us that someone had to go buy you a pregnancy test!'-R

She was panicking on the inside. Badly. How the fuck did this get out? Shit! Deny. Deny. Deny.

'nope! it must be fake news because i'd remember taking one.'-A

She wasn't saying it as a way to shut down her and tom or whatever but in a way for their privacy and that's the bare minimum they're asking for.

'well. moving on! how ate stuff outside of your relationship and career?'-R

'yeah it's good. i've got loads of people supporting me like my friends and family and honestly i couldn't wish for it to be better.'-A

They carried on for a few minutes more until it was finished.

Anja rushed out of that place.

She called tom in an instant.

"Tom ! did you see the interview!"

"yes i've just watched it but i haven't said anything to anyone. i promise."

"no i believe you but i don't know what to do."

"don't worry it's good that you denied it but someone has to tell mina to watch who her friends are because that's the only person i could think of. someone who actually got the test for you."

"i know i know."

"go call her meine liebe."

"good idea."

She started to call mina.

"Mina!"

"yes anja?"

"i've just had an interview and somehow they knew i took a pregnancy test. watch who your fucking friends are mina!"

"woah anja wait wait wait. i'm so sorry."

"it's not necessarily your fault don't worry but just please watch out. i panicked and i denied it all but not gonna lie i was scared."

"no i understand and once again i'm sorry. it was a good thing that you denied it."

"yeah."

"come home and i'll see you there , bye anja be safe."

"bye mina."

And she hung up the phone.

That came as such a surprise shock she didn't know how to react in the interview but hopefully she didn't look to untruthful.

Never again.

hope u enjoyed my lovelies.

xoxo author💋.