Injury every time

It was the day they're going back to berlin and leaving camping. It's been an interesting set of two days.

"Guys when we get to berlin i'm going straight out sorry." tom stated.

'Of course he's going to go to another girl' everyone thought that.

Anja was also quiet today. Everyone paid attention to this. Especially tom seeing as hes the only one who knew why she was upset the other day. The other day. That was an interesting time for them both.

Anja just used her ipod shuffle and listened to music isolating herself. They stopped to get food but she wasn't really hungry. It felt like lonely was kind of creeping in i mean she didn't really have anyone. She just got used for a boy. Tom and her just use each other for sex. That's it. There's not much too it.

She fell asleep. 2 hours later they arrived at berlin finally after a 3 hr drive!

Anja got out of the car said bye and started walking herself to her house.

"wait anja! stop" tom shouted.

She just kept walking so he ran over to her.

"Why are you leaving why are you going home?"

"What's the point of me being here right now , your going out to meet a girl bill probably will too leaving me with gustav a creep remember, he tried it on me and georg. Look tom i'm sorry but i'm tired just go fuck that girl."

"whatever." He didn't understand why she was so upset i mean yeah she got used but that doesn't mean she should be upset at them ?

He let her go and went back to everyone else also saying his goodbyes and drove to the girls house.

As soon as anja got home she just got into bed and fell asleep. It's not like she had the best of sleep , sleeping on the ground in a tent.

She woke up to many miss calls from bill and none from tom. She wasn't really in the mood to meet anyone or talk right now so she stayed in bed. Staring at the ceiling wondering where is this feeling coming from. Anyways she decided to post a throwback from her concert. With karl.

(i forgot to mention i know 2008 insta was NOT like this trust me ik so just act like it was thanks🙏)

She's got over 500k likes in 3hrs! Man people must've loved that concert.

Her phone was ringing. It was tom?

"hello?"

"anja why are you in such a bad mood why are you upset?"

"i'm fine."

"yeah clearly not you've never stormed off like that."

"i'm just not feeling good . that's it."

"okay well do you want me to come over?"

"just so you can fuck me when you've just fucked another girl?"

"what the fuck no anja. you know what leave it. text me when your feeling better-"

And he hung up the phone.

'Fuck anja why did you say that' she cursed to herself.

Was she jealous of that girl? was she jealous FOR tom?

.

It's been a few days since everyone hung out in a group.

So they decided to go ice skating and anja decided to come with them.

It was awkward seeing tom because their last talk wasn't the best.

She sort of already knew how to ice skate but she hasn't done it in a while so she was a bit rusty. They all arrived there and payed for their booking time.

All changing into their icing skates and getting on the ice. It was a nice feeling , feeling free.

Tom came next to her.

"So your feeling better?"

"Yeah i guess"

"hm" was all he replied with.

He picked her up.

"TOM! put me down!"

He just laughed. Putting her back into the ice , at least seeing her smile reassured him it wasn't all that bad.

They all played a game of it. Georg was it and tried to catch anja although she fell making her cut her knee. It was quite bad too because it was on her skate which is extremely sharp.

"FUCK!" she screamed in pain.

Tom and bill came rushing to her side. They didn't really know what to but they got some tissue and straight away drove them to the kaulitz house.

Tom picked her up like a princess and sat her on his bed. Why's she always getting injured?

He got a first aid kit and started to rub the wound with alcohol. He knew it was gonna hurt and she squeezed him arm. Trying to hold in her pain. Luckily it didn't need stitches but only a big plaster.

"you will be okay it doesn't need stitches or anything. I'm sorry anja."

He looked up at her because he got no respond. She just held her face in her arms. He sat next to her on the bed and gave her a side hug

"What's wrong meine liebe , come on tell me you've been acting like this for the whole week."

"i don't know tom i'm just stressed."

"it's okay. we're all here for you."

She took a deep breath and faced him. He gave her a kiss on the cheek. She just sat there. Staring at the wall trying to compose herself.

She finally felt better and went to watch a movie with tom and bill sitting in the middle of them. She felt tom take her hand she just let him.

Toms phone started ringing and every one noticed. It was a girl but this time he just ignored it.

In this moment anja felt at peace. Watching a movie with her two bestfriends.

Sorry this chapter was short i did NOT know what to write😣 tmrw i will write way better guys .

xoxo author 💋