At peace.

☆

Anja had been texting the boy who's number she was given the other day at the coffee shop all night and day. It turns out his name was Jan. After what happened with karl she doesn't want to get herself attached. She's developed some trust issues.

But this boy seemed to be different. He was much nicer , actually payed attention to her and what she says.

At the same time she was cautious about getting used because she's famous.

Bill was calling her.

"hey anja do you want to come to brand practice , if you do come over to our house."

"okay i'm coming," She liked band practice it entertained her.

She arrived and went over to the room they used. It was right next to toms.

They all greeted her with a hi and a hug and she sat down.

They were performing 'scream' (pretend it was made in 2008 they didn't have any 🙏).

Anja also really liked this song. Watching the band play made her realise she hasn't made any music in a while and maybe she should get on top of that.

They finished playing and she was clapping for them congratulating them on how good it was.

"so anja what have you been up to?" georg asked.

"not much , i've been texting the guy from the coffee shop a lot recently though. i think i might like him."

Tom did not want to hear that. Especially after the night they went to the funfair.

He was denying to himself that he was catching feelings for her , he could never catch feelings for someone.

But the way she had his stomach in a knot it just wasn't normal. He hasn't felt that in a long time so he wasn't even sure what it was.

After the band were done with practicing he took her by her arm to his room.

"anja do you actually like that boy?" he asked her desperately wanting an answer.

"i don't know yet tom , why?"

"remember what happened with karl. i want you to be careful. you don't know who he is you don't what he's like. we've never met him,"

"well if you guys want i can bring him?"

"no anja that's not my point , my point is he could be anyone. he could be a murderer or maybe he's nice but i don't want you meeting or catching feelings for someone you don't know. he doesn't know you. don't make the same mistake that you made with karl. i know that's not your fault but i'm just looking out for you meine liebe , understand that." wow he poured his heart out.

This made her smile. He did actually care for her and it wasn't just to get in her pants.

She walked over to the edge of the bed and gave him a hug. He tapped his lap indicating for her to sit on it so she did. She gazed into his eyes and he returned it. But there it was again that feeling. Maybe it was just her eyes and how pretty they were. Maybe it was something else.

They shared their moment. She looked heavenly.

He couldn't help it but kiss her. And she kissed him back. Letting him know that it was okay.

'what about jan' she thought in her head. Well it wasn't like they were dating. But neither was her and tom. She's only met the guy once.

She stopped kissing tom though. Not because of jan but because in this moment she didn't want anything sexual she just wanted to be hugged. So that's what she did , she wrapped her arms around him and buried her head beside his neck and shoulder. Her legs were already wrapped as she was sitting on his lap.

He was content when he saw this. He hugged her back. Rubbing circles on her back.

"are you okay anja"

"yeah just happy." this made him smile.

They stayed in this position for around 5 minutes until gustav came in but left straight after.

"who was that?" the girl asked.

"gustav."

"oh."

This time they moved up to the head of the bed. Now she was kind of laying down on his chest. She fell asleep like this. She was tired after texting jan all night. Was it really a good idea? Was tom right?

Tom woke her up and told her that they've decided to go on a car journey. They were bored and didn't really have anything to do. When they did stuff like this they felt normal. Not famous.

She agreed to go and sat of course next to tom in the car.

She was definitely closest to tom. But because of the intimacy they shared.

They drove until they found a lake.

They all sat down and enjoyed their time together. Trying to splash each other with the water , giggling. 

Anja decided she wanted to be in peace so she walked a bit off to the right sitting on a tree.

She loved the water. It was one of her favourite aspects of the world.

She sat there watching the ducks swim by and the water wave. She took in the sun thinking about her life and what should she do. Should she carry on talking to jan? She didn't know.

Starting to pick flowers from the ground she made a flower crown to put on bill when she returned back to the group.

She sat at her spot for a few minutes more taking in the nature. Until she went back to the group surprising bill with his crown.

"you look pretty with flowers!" anja complimented him making his cheeks turn rosey.

He was so cute.

They all started to run around mucking about. They got pretty worn out and decided they didn't want to be there anymore and got back in the car. Driving through a lunch place everyone got a meal expect anja and tom. Instead they just shared some chips with eachother.

I honestly didn't know what to write i hope this is a decent filler chapter though!

xoxo author 💋