luna stop calling ! (smut)

☆

(smut for my plenty of babies who's been asking)

Tom and anja have been dating for a month and a half now.

Tom or anja couldn't stay awake so they were just sitting on his bed. Anja in toms arms.

"you know i've never actually properly put time in a relationship because it was a waste. you know how many times i've slept with someone to never talk to them again but anja i'm not joking literally nobody's got me feeling this way." tom expressed.

"oh my god tom i'm not fucking doubting you!" she laughed.

"i know but i'm just saying. my repetition isn't the best."

"yeah we all know that one."

Tom gave her a 'are you joking' look.

"anja are you scared me of me cheating?" he asked surprised.

"no i'm not necessarily scared of you cheating. i do trust you. i don't know what it is," she stated.

"okay well i wouldn't cheat or do anything similar if i have you. i don't want anyone else in the world," he took away her doubts.

"okay yeah that did make me feel slightly better thank you." she said as he hugged her from behind.

Anja noticed that her phone was ringing but it was an unrecognised number.

"hello?" she answered.

"hey is this anja? it's luna."

"yes it is what's up?"

"i was wondering tom was with you?"

"oh he's sleeping."

"oh okay thank you!"

"i could pass a long a message if you want?"

"no it's okay but thank you bye anja," she hung up.

"who was that?" tom asked , intrigued.

"luna."

"what does she want at this time?"

"she just wanted to know if bill was awake. i told her no i'm assuming he's not,"

"oh okay"

Anja got out of his arms , went to face him and sat on her knees.

"you know , i'm happy i'm not alone."

"i'm happy i'm the one with you and not someone like karl." he smiled at her.

"yeah that was a shit show. i'm happy that's over. oh my god i forgot completely about jan!"

"fuck him anyways."

"when he finds out it he hasn't already that we're dating he's going to be pissed but i don't care."

"you better not care,"

"yeah?"

"that man wasn't even good for you i mean it."

"you are," she gave him a small kiss.

"of course i am anja."

"looking back i never would've thought i would be doing shit with you let alone dating you."

"we didn't start that far off after knowing each other. it only took us like a year,"

"that's still long. shit the suns rising." anja pointed out.

"we need to stay up until night or else your sleeping schedule would be messed up."

"what am i meant to do for that long?"