Holiday (smut)

☆

They all had a wild idea to go on a holiday together. Maybe do a few concerts if they could arrange that.

The choices were france, portugal , greece , switzerland , italy , spain , bosnia or cyprus. They really weren't sure though but one thing they knew was that they wanted to go tomorrow night. You know , a spontaneous trip.

Since none of them could choose they decided that they would go to 3 countries. Greece , france and portugal.

Anja was too excited she was packing all night she didn't get any sleep. This caused her to sleep the whole of the rest of the day. No one bothered to wake her up!

It was the day that they were going to leave. They had to leave at 1am to make the 4:30am flight. Everyone had their passports , clothes everything. The plan was for everyone to stay at the kaulitz and georg would drive to the airport. So anja made her way over.

Greece was their first destination. They were staying in a hotel in patras .The rooms were going to be tom and anja , bill and georg and lastly gustav. He didn't mind staying by himself. Anja and tom wanted to stay together especially to make sure georg doesn't try anything. No one else minded.

It finally time to go bed. Anja said goodnight to everyone and got into toms bed.

"goodnight tom," she gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

"goodnight meine liebe sleep well,"

"you too," she smiled.

"wait anja ?" the boy asked.

"hmm"

"actually nothing."

"no tom ! i don't like when you do that." this made her sit up. "what is it?".

"nothing i forgot !" he demanded.

He was now sitting up to.

She started to move her hand down onto him , what was she doing ?

It kept going down and down until they slid under his boxers. This was no to time to play around i mean they had to leave in a few hours. The time now was 10pm.

She was now playing with his dick under the covers.

She was going very fast until she stopped suddenly.

"do you remember now?" she asked.

"anja. i just wanted to know if you were still talking to jan."

"oh tom ! you couldn't just asked me , i don't bite."

"hm clearly you do, well are you?"

"no not recently. maybe i should." Then she got up to grab her phone until she felt a pair of hand on her waist bringing her back down. Now laying on the bed. With a boy on top of her. Kissing her.

"anja that wasn't fair what you just did," tom said. 

"well i had to get the question one way or another," Tom didn't really think she had a solid point.

She lightly shoved him off her and went back to her pillow facing him.

"well goodnight tom."

"fine i'll just finish myself,"

So that's what he started to do. He started to stroke it himself. The face he was making. God did this turn on anja. She couldn't stop staring at the sight before her.

She couldn't , it was making her wet by the seconds.

The groans he was letting out , in her eyes it was mesmerising. His dreads , his piercing , just his lips and those eyes.