Collab

( i changed the stuff about gustav i just couldn't have that shit in my story anymore. he looks too precious )

It's been a week and half since Anja was in a car crash. It's been all over social media and the news but everyone was sending their prayers. She posted that she was still going to have concert and she is okay.

Truth is she was okay now that everything was starting to heal. She kept thinking about karl though. She didn't know if she wanted to kill him or kiss him.

Messages

7:28pm karl🤨: hey anja , i heard about the crash and i'm so sorry i wasn't there to drive you home. do you still want to collab ? i know you are going through quite a bit so i'll give you some time.

7:49pm Me : hi karl. i'm fine. i'm still up for the collab maybe come over and we will work on the song ?

7:50pm karl🤨: coming .

Shit . She didn't really know if this was a good idea but what harm can it actually do. Plus they actually had a project together.

*Knock knock knock*

That must've been karl.

It was. He had a guilty look on his face and she fell for it.

They sat and starting brain storming lyrics and they actually came up with a full song! The next step was to actually record it so they started making their way to the studio. After 3 hours they recorded everything , they decided to release it next week.

They left to go to their own houses and called it a night.

Messages

12:15am Tom😘: what did u dó today? r u any better?

12:17am Me: me and karl finished our song and we recorded it. it's dropping next week.

12:17am Tom😘: anja why are u still hanging out with that fucker after he left you to be put in hospital ?

12:18am Me: i mean we were just recording our song and that's it we didn't do anything and he was guilty about it.

12:35am Tom😘: whatever u say.

Strange. But to be honest she knew tom resented karl.

It was the next day and bill invited anja to go to band practice she couldn't say no she loved going.

She started to drive to the kaulitz house. She did have ptsd from that car and that night it wasn't the best for her to be driving but she wasn't about to walk.

You could hear them from the garage so she peeped her head through scaring gustav.

"Shit anja! you scared me."

"sorry" she snickered.

She gave everyone their hugs and sat down on the sofa opposite the band. They all asked her how she was doing and if she's pain but she was fine.

They started to play and she admired every one of them. They were so good and talented with what they do. Bill had the voice of an angel , tom was extremely concentrated and never messed up. Its like his electric guitar is his baby. Georg was very good with playing the bass guitar and gustav was excellent with the drums. They were a perfect band.