Cinema ( smut )

( i changed the past stuff about gustav i didn't want that shit in my story anymore )

It was the fourth day of mina being there. All 6 of them were bored so they decided to go to the cinema.

As they drove there anja and tom had an interesting conversation.

"i'm surprised you haven't tried to get with my sister yet."

"who said i haven't tried?" he winked with the worst grin on his face.

In returned that received him a little slap from anja , actually making him laugh.

"i'm just joking!"

They were driving a small van so there was a bit of space for everyone. Mina and gustav were sitting at the front. They seemed to have been getting a long well with eachother. Maybe too well.

"so mina how are you finding us?" tom asked , curious to know the answer.

"you guys are quite fun , i can see why anja hangs out with you guys a lot. especially you tom."

He just sat there smiling to himself.

"Ahahahha my master plan has worked,"

"oh my god tom shush!" anja joked around. was she really joking though? toms comments we're getting outlandish.

They pulled up to the cinema.

( if you guys want , anjas outfit inspo for today , do we fw it?!?!?)

( i rlly couldn't pick a horror movie so choose any that u want)

When they went into the movie mina and gustav sat next to each other straight away no discussion. Tom and anja looked at each other.

Anja took a seat next to mina and tom next to anja.

Bill and georg sat besides tom.

It was a horror movie. Anja had a love / hate relationship with them.

The movie started so far it wasn't as scary. The jump scares started though and anja hated these. It was visible to everyone as she was gripping onto toms arm as hard as she could burying her head onto his underarm as he was taller then her.

He comforted her by keeping his hand on her head whilst she got scared. To let her know he was there and it wasn't real.

They were now sort of cuddling. Well anja was leaning on his shoulder always on the edge of more jump scares. She hated them as you can tell.

Thank god it wasn't just her getting scared. Gustav and bill were too. In fact gustav was basically doing the same thing just to mina.

Finally the jump scares we're now rested. Anja returned back to her normal position but her and tom were now holding hands. Every time she got scared she would squeeze his hand. This movie was actually stressing out anja and everyone was able to see.