Lost

☆

Anja hasn't had a little bit of fun for a while so she decided tonight was the night that she was going to go into the club.

She was now home and got changed. Mina was staying for a little bit more but instead at gustavs house. They all worried that they've stayed too long at the kaulitz house and tom and bill thought that they were annoying but that wasn't the case at all. They enjoyed having other peoples company as they were alone somewhat of the time. Well not really tom but bill.

(outfit inspo i saw it and i just had to )

Also , she decided to go alone and take a breath.

When she arrived at the club a lot of people were looking at her. Not in a bad way nor for a bad reason.

She sat down at the bar and ordered herself two shots to start with. To be honest she's had enough of being sober. It tasted like straight up hand sanitiser with a hint of vanilla. (guys i just had to add this because i can't be the only one who thinks this. all of my friends say no)

The more shots that came a long the more tipsy she became.

Someone was calling her phone. She checked it , it was tom.

"hello?"

"where are you anja?"

"the club,"

"well why?"

"uhh go get drunk?"

"okay be safe."

" i will,"

And he hung up the phone.

She hasn't done this in a while so it was more fun and hit her harder.

She ordered a couple more rounds and felt a bit sick. Maybe that was a warning to stop. No , she kept going on. The music was blasting in her ears and she could feel the bass.

She noticed a familiar face that walked in. Shit it was jan. Well she couldn't really hide. Plus she was famous so she was pretty much in plain sight. The only thing she could do was act normal and have a conversation. Was she really in the correct state to do that though? She was pretty drunk.

"anja?" she heard a voice behind her.

Yeah she definitely couldn't run away now. No chance.

She turned around and acted as shocked as she could.

"oh my god jan? i haven't heard from you in ages."

"yeah well i could say the same," he sat down next to her and ordered himself a few shots to. Offering her some which she didn't refuse.

"so how have you been?"she managed to get our slurring on her words.

He slightly laughed at the scene in front of him.