fuck? (smut)

☆

It's been two months. Anja decided that she wasn't going to forgive tom no matter how much she wanted him. She just thought that the whole thing didn't make sense. I mean who trips over a shirt and lands on another woman's body? I don't know to her it sounded like bull shit. She was still in love with tom and he was still in love with her but both of them realised that they had to move on. Waiting and wasting time on one love that won't happen again was pointless in their minds. When stuff happens in life you just have to move on and that's what they tried to do. Luckily georg was happy and thriving way more without luna.

Tom got a new "girlfriend" her name was aria.

Anja also had a new "boyfriend" called sebastian.

Everyone knew it was going to be awkward because anja wouldn't stop hanging out with everyone just because of one thing that happened between two people. Technically it didn't involve anyone else.

Anja went over to the kaulitz house because everyone was there and bill invited her and sebastian. To say that anja was happy was an overstatement. So was tom , he didn't want to be in a relationship with aria and only did it for anja. Same with anja , she didn't want to be in a relationship with sebastian but did it for tom. The pair of them were so stupid to not see that they could just be together.

When they arrived tom opened the door. A small smile on his face appeared when he saw anja but faded quickly when he saw sebastian. Aria was there anyways so anja didn't care.

"thank you," anja said scooching passed him.

Bill ran up to her hugging her and greeting a welcome to sebastian.

A few minutes of anja seeing everyone she went to the kitchen getting water. Her and tom haven't spoken in a while so it was awkward and made her anxious to be honest.

And then the worse person in this situation could come.

It was tom , standing next to her.

Anja was going to walk out but she felt a hand wrap around her wrist.

"wait." tom said.

"what is it?" she asked innocently.

"i just wanted to ask how you've been is all, we don't talk anymore. " he explained.

"i've been fine. you?" she responded.

"yeah i've been okay. seems like you're quite happy."

"i wouldn't necessarily say happy. how have you and aria been?" she asked.

"been good. you and sebastian?"

"fine."

"look , i just wanted to say if you needed anything you can call or text me."

"thank you , same goes." she smiled at him and walked back to the group.

A part of her was hoping an interaction like that would happen but the other part of her was dreading it. Neither of them seemed truly happy in their new relationships.

A few minutes after tom joined the group too. Each of them sitting with their new special others.

Anja couldn't help but look at tom. He glanced at her from time to time when she wasn't looking.

The few times they held eye contact got anja feeling slightly racy , she kept thinking about all those times they shared with each other even just not in a relationship.

It was time to let go for her and tom but she knew she wouldn't be able to.

She didn't know what she was even doing with sebastian.