Taking care.

☆

"anja why the fuck didn't you tell me!" mina shouted at her.

"because it wasn't important," she replied.

"clearly it was if you're in a whole relationship now."

"it's not a big deal."

"well do you at least support it?" anja asked.

"of course don't be silly." her sister replied. "how long have you two been doing this?"

"couple months."

"are you joking? and you still didn't tell me!"

Little does she know it was going on that one time she came home but they weren't going to tell her that. She would probably slap her.

"we barely spoke mina and i didn't think it was necessary to tell you. you don't tell me about your love life in details,"

"wait wait it's been going on for months? does that mean you two have done stuff when we've been here?"

"uh. no?" anja didn't know what to say. that was all that came out. "tom are you not going to back me up here?"

He just sat there silent.

"well i mean it's both of your business not mine."

"you're just as involved as anja is tom." mina disagreed. "how did everyone else take it?"

"pretty good. they all support it." tom said.

"it's not that i don't support it because i do. it's the fact that you didn't say anything earlier,"

"we didn't actually know we would be together , earlier." anja butted in.

"okay fair enough." mina replied. giving them both a hug. "take care of my sister,"

"of course." he also replied.

"i can't wait to talk about this with gustav." mina joked.

"hey we didn't make fun of you two when you started to be in a relationship!" anja got defensive.

"anja let them , we're definitely a better couple then them." tom joked right back.

"nope i disagree." mina said.

"of course you do , after all we're talking about you here!" anja laughed.

"okay well i'm going out to meet gustav , bye guys," mina said her bye byes.

"finally got that out of the way," anja was relieved.

"i don't know if that went well or bad." tom stated.

"no it went probably the best it could've with her."

"i'm just happy we're finally doing all of it." he took her hand.

Her phone started to ring. It was her old family friend.

"hello?"

"anja i'm really sorry but i had no one else to ask. if you're free please can you babysit penelope. i have no one else to and." Anja cut her off there.

"of course i will , what time?"

"as soon as you could please. thank you so so so much."

"text me , bye."

"bye."

And she hung up the phone.

"who was that?" tom asked.