Gustav

☆
Anja decided that she wanted to be on good terms with everyone obviously except karl and leona. Fuck those hoes.

She started to call gustav. She didn't want any bad blood at all especially because he's part of the group and she knows he didn't mean it. Of course she was going to be forgiving as it wasn't that deep.

He answered.

"anja?"

"hey gustav , how have you been , i haven't seen you in a while!"

"i've been good , mainly going to band practice."

"listen i was calling to put everything behind us. i have nothing against you and well i'm hoping you feel the same way,"

"yes of course!" you could hear the happiness in his voice. "but im sorry about what happened." you could also hear the guilt.

"don't be , i know you intentions aren't to harm me."

"never that"

"cool! , do you guys have band practice today?"

"yeah actually quite soon."

"i'll come and watch you guys then but don't tell the others i'm coming, goodbye gustav and once again thank you."

"bye anja see you soon."

She felt a sense of relief. Things weren't necessarily awkward before between them but they weren't the absolute best.

She got changed into a juicy tracksuit , something comfortable as she wasn't really going to do anything today and hopped into her car. Driving off to the kaulitz house.

When she arrived she rung the doorbell. She heard a bunch of huhs from inside. People wondering who was at the door. She also heard gustav shout , 'you guys stay here i'll get it!' and so he opened the door.

He gave her a slight hug and she returned it.

Walking into the practice room she was bombarded by bill.

"ANJA!" he was so happy. He's never missed a best friend so much.

After he hugged her tom went up to her. He did hug her but it was extra tight. A warm smile appeared on her face as she hugged him back.

Then gustav came to greet her with a small hug asking her about how things went with jan.

She then announced. ' that's what i wanted to talk about actually , mainly to bill and tom. i am friends with jan and nothing more. thanks to tom that's already been ruined ( she rolled her eyes with a giggle) but i'm telling you now so it's not unexpected for you two or you don't feel like i'm betraying you because i'm not. i still love you all no matter who i talk to!'

They nodded their heads in acceptance knowing they can't change anjas mind.

"right anja which song would you like us to play?" bill asked.

They should already know the answer.

"wo sind eure hande pleaseeee,"

The four boys laughed. How unexpected.🙄

They started off the song and then bill started to sing. It was georg and toms part.

"wo sind eure hande."

Wow if she loved it. Their deep voices went so well together it was satisfying.

And toms smirk.

Wowza.

No no she started to feel herself getting warm in her cheeks. Cupping her face with her hands they stopped.

'shit'

"Anja whats wrong?" gustav asked.

"Oh nothing i just feel a bit sick."

"are you okay?" georg questioned the girl.

"yeah yeah i'm fine , im just going to get some water."

She stood up but bill went after her. Imagine if something happened and she fainted at least bill would be there.

He took her arm and lead her to the kitchen getting her some water.

She wasn't actually sick , she was just flustered but she would never admit that ever! It would boost tom and and georgs egos too much. Especially toms.

"thank you bill,"

"any time , you feeling any better," he asked as she took little sips of the water.

"yeah once again thank you,"

"of course , let's get back to the group."

They went back and she sat down on the sofa watching them practice more and more songs. Her phone started to ring. She noticed it was her sister?

"Sorry guys i have to go take this," she excused herself.

"mina? why are you calling me?"

"well i've heard you've been in hospital recently."

She remembered back to that event. It wasn't a pleasant memory. She was betrayed.

"oh yeah."

"are you okay?"

"well yeah. bit late to ask now though."

"at least i asked."

Anja just tutted.

"i miss you though and i'm coming back to germany for a few days. do you maybe want to meet?" her sister asked.

"of course!"

"berlin right?"

"when is it never."

"true."

"so when are you coming?"

"in a week."

"and how long are you staying for then?"

"4 days. maybe you can introduce me to your friends"

"haha oh yeah , maybe depending on if their busy and how will they act though."

"we will see. anyways i have to go now i love you though. keep yourself healthy and please please stay safe. One more question , any boy drama for me?"

"a shit tone. get ready to hear the stories of your life." she just laughed.

"bye anja!"

"bye mina stay safe too , love you."

"love you too!"

She ended the phone and returned to the room.

"Who was that?" tom asked in a suspicious tone assuming it was jan.

"my sister?"

"what you have a sister?" the four boys asked in synchronisation.

"yeah her name is mina."

"you never mentioned her." bill replied.

"i had no reason too. i haven't spoken to her in years."

"so what did she want?" gustav asked.

"well she's coming to berlin for four days apparently and wants to see me. she even wants to meet you guys!"

"yess you should take her to our upcoming concert!" bill got all happy and excited.

"i can't wait to meet her , is she hot?" tom asked.

Of course.

"oh shush tom."

"i'm not joking."

"i mean she's my sister so. but once again i haven't seen her in ages so i'm not sure."

"cant wait."

hope you guys enjoyed todays chapter!! thank you so much for 21.2k reads it's actually out of this world unbelievable you guys r the best🫶 i hope you have a good day or night of afternoon❤️!

xoxo author💋