Georg

(first of all you guys can i just say thank you so much for 15k reads i cant believe it's gotten this far , i hope you have an amazing day and enjoy this chapter. sorry for not uploading more!)

Anja was going to try and give jan another chance. Nothing romantic but just friends at least. Because she was famous it was hard to keep friendships but she did have this one girl called Sophia who was her bestfriend. They didn't need to meet constantly to keep up the friendship that's how strong it was. They've known each other for years and without Sophia anja would've given up on becoming a singer. Sophia pushed her through all of her doubts on not making it. Look where she was now.

She started to call him. Now they weren't on bad terms. They sort of made up so it wasn't awkward to speak.

"hey jan,"

"hi"

"are you busy today"

"i have to work a shift but after that i'm free."

"do you maybe wanna meet , go to a bar or something?"

"sounds good"

"when does your shift end,"

"7pm"

"alright i'll come to the coffee shop,"

"see you in a bit then anja,"

"see ya!"

As soon as she hung up the phone she received a call from georg.

"hi anja are you doing anything today i was thinking we could go out as a group? or just us , have some quality time?"

"that sounds lovely georg but i actually have plans today. how about me and you go out together tomorrow,"

"is it with tom?"

"no , jan"

"ahh so you made up i'm guessing."

"yeah but we're only staying friends nothing more!"

"alright anja bye bye,"

"bye"

She was a bit shocked georg asked for quality time and that's never happened but she's happy because he's a nice friend to be around. He knows his boundaries and how to help.

It was only 4pm so she had 3 hours to waste.

She called back georg.

"hey georg on the other hand i have some time to spare , do you want to go out?"

"sure where?"

"how about we just have a little picnic in the park,"

"sounds nice."

"meet me at mine."

She hung up the phone and rushed to do her makeup and get dressed.

He came to her house and headed to the grocery store.

As soon as they came in a few people were asking for autographs and taking pictures. They rushed away to the snack isle. Buying crisps , cookies , drinks. Then headed to buy strawberries, grapes and mango.

Anja absolutely adored strawberries and always have since she was younger. They the perfect taste of sweet and sometimes sour.

They also brought a blanket and a few pillows. Paying , they scurried to the car and georg starting to drive.

Tom started to call her.

"hey tom,"

"what u up to today?"

"i'm with georg , we're going to have a picnic!" she got all excited.

"ah okay,"

"just so i get to you before paparazzi do , this isn't a date this is a friends thing."

"yes i know anja i trust georg a lot i know he would never try anything."

"okay well i'm going to go now , bye tom i'll call you later,"

"goodbye anja,"

He hung up the phone. He didn't seem upset or even angry. Hopefully he realised how much the situation about him butchering her chances with jan made him snap into reality and see how upset he made her.

They pulled up to a private park where no paparazzi are allowed because well no photos were.

She laid down the blanket and set up the pillows whilst georg set up the food.

They started eating and talking.

"so anja you and tom are pretty close."

"yes but i've known him for ages."

"hmm seems like you guys are a bit more then friends,"

"occasionally."

"ohhh," he realised and started to turn pink.

This made her giggle. "it's okay georg it's normal,"

He stayed silent sometimes letting out a giggle and started to eat.

About an hour and half later still talking jan started to call anja.

"oh shit georg i have to go , can you maybe drive me to our local coffee shop?"

"of course i'm not going to let you go alone."

She answered the phone.

"anja where are you?"

"i'm pulling up now , sorry."

"it's okay. see you."

And he hung up the phone.

The pair said goodbye to each other and thanked each other for the day.

She met up with jan they sat down and discussed how's work going and life in general. Anja once again apologised for toms behaviour the time he met him.

After 2 hours it was pretty late and anja was getting pretty tired so she said her goodbyes and headed home.

Tom started to call her again.

"where you with jan today?"

"yeah."

"hmm okay but just remember what i said yeah?"

"be careful be careful." she mocked him in a jokey way but in the end he was being serious and he had every right to be.

"well how was your day today then." she continued.

"i didn't do much. actually i don't think i didn't anything productive."

"doesn't sound like an everyday tom."

"well , how was your picnic?"

"it was nice. we went to somewhere where no photos were allowed so no paparazzi but we got bombarded by them at the grocery store trying to buy so snacks! it was worth it though but now they will probably make up some bull shit story joe me and georg are married and have a happy family!" she ranted. she could go on and on about it.

"sounds like a hell of a day for you. so what did you and jan do?" he got curious.

"not much we just caught up with everything and i went straight home."

"good."

"well i'm getting tired i'm about to fall asleep."

"wait anja i have one more thing to say. you know how karl broke into your house and you don't feel safe and stuff why don't you move in with me and bill?"

hope you guys enjoyed!!! love ya all.🫶

xoxo author 💋