face it.

Tom drove to her house. He's going to try his best to make up with anja and convince her that what she saw wasn't what was going on. It was lunas fault. All of this was lunas fault. With out luna ever getting involved tom and anja would very much be together right now.

After watching her leave bill , he got in his car and drove to her house.

A couple minutes later , he arrived. Knocking on the door , she answered. She was a mess. Makeup dripping down her face , her hair was a mess and she didn't care. When she saw it was tom she tried with her best attempt to slam the door on his face but he held it open. She didn't care she just went to her room and cuddled herself in bed. Not saying a word a him.

"look anja i get it , you're upset because it looked like i was going stuff with luna but i promise you on our relationship i wasn't. i went upstairs to change my top and she was already on my bed. i was arguing with her and i tripped on a top. i tried to get up but she wouldn't let me and then you walked in."

"ok tom." he's never heard her sound so broken hearted.

"i'm not lying. i hate luna i would never touch her."

"not what i saw."

"yeah i understand that it looked very very very bad but i love you with my whole heart. watching you upset over me just makes me feel so guilty. i don't want to lose you. id never cheat on anyone especially you. what i feel for you is real why would i ever want to lose that?"

"i don't know tom people work in weird ways."

"okay but i don't. ask anyone who was there i explained exactly what happened."

"so why didn't bill tell me if you are telling the truth,"

"i haven't got a clue. i've given you all my love. anja i need you. it would be stupid if all of this would end. over one girl. one stupid girl who likes to ruin people's relationships because she's obsessed. i'm still here for you. i feel it all. nothing about you has changed for me."

"just please go away tom i don't want to talk right now." her voice was shaky.

He didn't know what to do. He didn't want to hurt her even more so he just gave her a kiss on the forehead and walked out.

She didn't want that but she felt like it was best for both of them. The words that he said , she needed time to think about it. Time to think about what she's going to have to believe or not. She doesn't know if tom was telling the truth but to be honest he sounded genuine. Another thing that got her thinking was that if he was telling the truth why didn't bill say anything? If he was her best friend and wanted the best for both of them why didn't he say anything? does he not want them together? does he not want to hurt anja too? A lot of thoughts were going through her head.

She sat there on her bed thinking and thinking. It just made her more upset though. After thinking about it more she realised that she couldn't let that slide.

She didn't really believe him and eventually after all the crying she fell asleep.

She was woken up by a familiar face. Bill?

"anja your hairs a mess and you look so depressed , get up."

"wait i'm tired."

"no come on." he demanded getting out clothes and a hairbrush for her.

After being forced around , she hopped in the shower cleansing herself.

She got changed into the clothes bill picked out and got dragged to his car.

"where are we going?" she asked softly.

"to my house."

"but i don't want to go there right now."

"i know you don't but anja you need to start somewhere. you can't just be rotting in your bed doing nothing come on just give my brother a chance i know i didn't mention this earlier when you came back around but he wasn't actually cheating on you. he explained to all of us the story and i think you should just let him explain everything. he loves you very much you know. he would break his heart for you. just please?"

Anja wasn't expecting all of this but it sort of confirmed toms story in a way.

"okay fine." she said slumping back in her seat as bill drove.

When they entered , she went up to toms room but went straight back down. Remembering what she saw the other night.

She didn't want to forgive tom. In fact she left the house with out bill knowing. Going back to her house , sleeping for more then waking up late at night. Getting back ready and she got in her car. She decided that tonight she would go to the club and hope for something other then tom.

Mina spammed her phone with texts and calls asking if she's okay but bill did the same thing , asking where she was.

Leaving without saying a word wasn't the best thing to do.

Anja was somewhat forgetting she was still in a relationship. She was still in love with tom but for now wanted to get him off her mind so she thought the club was the best place.

She did her makeup perfect and headed over there.

When she got there she ordered herself a sex on the beach. She giggled at the name sex on the beach reminding her of the things she's done.

A while into clubbing a man approached her.

"i was just watching you from the other end of the club and can i just say that you are beautiful." he said over the loud speakers.

"oh thank you." she smiled back.

"could i buy you a drink?" he asked.

"why not." she smirked back.

Tom texted her , making her remind herself to behave.

A fight broke out in the club and it was getting hectic so anja got straight out of there and headed back home.

Turning on the light she jumped. Tom was sitting on her sofa. Well what the fuck.

"what are you doing here , and how did you get in?" she asked slightly raising her voice.

"bill left out a spare key you gave him. where have you been?" he asked.

"i went to go get a drink by myself."

"meet anyone?"

"no. why are you here tom?"

"i just feel like we need to talk it out."

"okay the sight of you on top of another girl killed me and i don't want to keep feeling hurt."

"meine liebe i know but what can i do to prove that i wasn't cheating. i've been thinking for hours asking for help but i don't know what you want me to do." he expressed.

"maybe we should have some time apart. from each other. if we're meant to be im sure we will go back to each other."

"okay well thank you anja , i love you." he said exiting her house.

Shit she was regretting it. Now she didn't know what to do but maybe she should try with other people? She was completely clueless.

Hope you enjoyed.

xoxo author💋.