Fun fair

☆

(STOPPPPP we hit 3k reads!!!! omg you guys are amazing literally love ya)

It was the morning after the kiss. Anja didn't want it to be awkward but she had to talk to bill.
She decided to go to his room to check if he was awake. He was. So she went over and sat down on the bed.

"listen bill , i love you as my best friend but not in a romantic way."

"i know anja i'm really sorry i was just acting out i didn't meant it."

Hearing those words 'i didn't mean it' sort of hurt anja i mean yeah she didn't like bill but she wanted someone to kiss her and MEAN it completely in a love way. She didn't really have that. She had tom but they weren't dating in any way nor shared romantic feelings. And karl well , he's out of the picture.

"it's okay bill i forgive you," she said with a smile on her face bringing him into a hug.

It happened again. Anja felt a sense of loneliness.

It wasn't her fault but it also wasn't anyone else's.

She left the room to go downstairs when she found tom.

"good morning."

"good morning meine liebe , i heard you talking to bill. sorted everything out?"

"mhm"

"what's wrong"

"hmm nothing."

Tom wasn't fooled by her so he gave her a hug hoping whatever it was that happened or how she was feeling went away.

"do you want to go out today? me you and bill?" the girl asked.

"yeah what do you have in mind?"

"how about the fun fair!"

Tom knew she sometimes acted like a child but at the same time did he so he didn't say no.

"but let's go when it's dark." she demanded to which he agreed.

Bill came downstairs feeling way better today. He realised there really was more to life then a girl.

Tom made his brother some eggs and bacon he offered anja some but she didn't want to eat.

"So bill me and tom were thinking we should all go to the funfair when it starts to get darker." the girl explained to bill.

"Yes! that sounds like fun." he became excited.

Anja decided that she had to go shopping for clothes so she said her goodbyes and left. Driving to the shopping mall she got herself some coffee and the waiter left his number on a napkin. She was sure to add it to her phone. He was quite attractive. Tanned , black hair , brown eyes quite the dream.

She arrived and found her way to a clothes shop. Buying pairs of baggy jeans , hoodies , tops , skirts , accessories and then went to buy some shoes. She really needed some new clothes to be fair.

She drove back home as soon as she was finished and put everything away in her closet.

She cooked herself some pasta for lunch but she got really tired. Going to her bed and taking a nap.

*Knock knock knock*

This woke her up startled but she ran downstairs checking who it was. Relieved when it was just tom and bill.

She let them in and showed her the new clothes she got. They really liked them.

It was 7 and the sun was starting to set slowly so to waste time they watched a movie. Halfway through anja went to her garden to go smoke a cigarette followed by tom.

"stop following me." she laughed.

"never." he winked.

Making her sigh.

Anja wasn't wearing any makeup and tom noticed.

'Shit she's naturally pretty.' he thought to himself.

She has already lit her cigarette throwing tom the lighter for his.

Inhaling and exhaling watching the sunset.

"so any love luck recently?" he asked.

"actually yeah , a waiter today gave me his number he was really hot." she giggled remembering to which tom just fake vomited.

"oh shush." she remarked.

They finished smoking and went back to bill.

.

The movie was now finished , the time being 8:30. The funfair closed at 11 so they still had some time left to enjoy themselves.

Bill was driving. All three of them singing at the top of their lungs until they arrived.

This was anjas happy place to be honest.

She got on a ferris wheel with the three of them. She sat on the right side , tom in the middle and bill on the left.

The moon was enhancing her features as she looked up and smiled. Her eyes were glistening in the moonlight. Tom couldn't stop staring. This actually made him feel something in his stomach.

'fuck'.

After that was over they went on a carousel but tom didn't want to go on it no matter what so he just watched the pair laugh and giggle every time it went around.

Finally they went to a food stool and shared some chips between them. It wasn't a good idea to go on more rides after they just ate but they didn't care!

All three of them went on a rollercoaster that went up and dropped straight down. This scared anja so she clutched toms hand on instinct making him smile.

She felt sick when the ride was over so she had to sit down with her head resting down on her arms. Luckily she didn't vomit. Not wanting to go on any rides anymore they went to the photo booth and took photos with the girl separately. Tom kissed her for one photo , posing silly for the others and hugged her for the other.

Bill was making silly faces with her for all the photos and one was a photo of them laughing together. They all knew they would cherish this day forever.

Tired they got in the car and drove back but this time to anjas house.

Bill and tom wanted to stay over and anja allowed it , i mean she was going to be by herself after all if they hadn't stayed.

She gave them each a change of clothes and luckily she had a guest room for bill. It was just nature for tom and anja to sleep together.

Saying goodnight to bill the pair got into bed. Tom tried to make out with her but she was knackered kissing sloppy.

"no tom i can't i'm too tired."

"your no fun!"

"and your brothers in the next room silly. but thank you for today it was really special." she smiled at him warmly giving him that same feeling from before.

"it's okay meine liebe." he kissed her goodnight.

hi guys once again i'm so grateful for 3k reads! have a good night everyone.

xoxo author 💋