Zimmer 483

☆
(sorry guys that i didn't update my mental health to update this story was just not there)

Tom couldn't even describe the amount of anger he had for what happened the other day. Yes it wasnt completely anjas fault but she also could've avoided it.

Tokio hotel were soon going to go on the 483 zimmer tour (ik it was 2007 but guys pretend because this story was set in 2008 , also a month). 

Anja and mina was sure that she was going to miss them dearly. Although she helped them all to pack to save them time and effort.

Tom was acting slightly off with anja. She scared him not knowing where she was. Plus she was drunk. Plus she was with jan who knows what could've happened. Bill was also scared for her.

All of them also knew they were going to miss anja and mina. It was regular for them to be with each other every day and never got boring.

A whole month with out tom , bill , georg and gustav.

A whole month with out anja and mina.

Everyone started to develop more of a relationship with mina. She was similar to anja but different.

Mina and gustav we're doing especially well. She was considering moving to berlin. Maybe even moving in with anja. She had spare rooms.

They all hung out as a group. Mina and anja went over to the kaulitz house whilst georg and gustav was doing the same. Some band practice had to happen. And of course they were going to play wo sind eure hände. Who would say no that especially live.

Tom and anja hasn't done anything since the dinner. She was wondering why he was acting up slightly. It wasn't anything major just sometimes he gave her dry responses and sometimes he gave her completely normal responses. It was quite weird but she knew it was up to do with jan. She couldn't believe herself that she went out with him. At least it wasn't karl and jan didn't do too much to her. Just ignored her.

Everyone arrived at the kaulitz house and huddled in the practice room. Whilst they were setting everything up , anja took tom out of the room and into the kitchen.

"tom i don't know what it is but half of the time i feel like your not even wanting to talk to me and then the other half of the time you only ever want to talk , what's going on?"

He took both of her hands and looked down on her.

"i'm sorry just seeing you with jan made me angry. the fact that you could easily go out with someone who ignored you like that pissed me off."

"okay thank you. but you do know i can go out with whoever i want BUT i don't like him i don't even know why i went out with him and i was drunk. he just happened to walk into the same club at the same time. i didn't even invite him."

This earned her now a small slap on the back of her head. Roles were reversed.

"sounds like you've got a stalker meine liebe,"

Oh no. This made her think about it. Imagine it was the karl situation all over again. Imagine if he breaks into her house.

"don't say that! because now you've got me thinking about karl!"