The dinner (smut)

☆
(oh my god guys i'm so sorry i started writing this at night thinking i'd finish it but i actually got really sick i couldn't even keep my eyes open so i had to try and sleep)

It was the next day. Toms lip was still busted and everyone was a slight bit worried about how he acted out. To be honest he had every right. In fact , everyone should've. It was on that some random guy was touching anja up. Their friend.

Anja woke up to find herself alone. She check her phone it was already 3pm. Shit why did she sleep in so late?

She went downstairs to greet everyone. At this point everyone sees her more then their family.

"morning sleepy head," georg commented.

"guys i don't know why i slept in so late , and why didn't anyone wake me up!"

"we were going to but you looked so peaceful." bill added.

"yeah okay bill."

Mina was cooking up some lunch but anja wasn't hungry at all.

She was cooking schnitzel for everyone. It was basically ready and gustav was helping to set the table.

Anja stumbled over to the sofa. Everyone watched her and she turned around.

"what?" she asked.

"nothing i don't know why everyone else is looking." bill got a bit defensive.

She glanced over at tom who was just smirking at her. It was because she was sitting on the sofa. He couldn't do that every time she sat there.

Anja got a text. She was invited to a dinner with a lot of people.

"guys i know we went out yesterday but who wants to go to a dinner , i was just invited ?"

" i don't see why we shouldn't go." georg agreed.

Everyone agreed to go.

"foods ready guys!"

Anja went over to the table where everyone was already sitting. She just stared at her food whilst everyone was eating.

"anja eat." tom demanded.

"i'm not hungry,"

"why?" bill questioned.

Gosh why was she getting investigated.

"i just don't have an appetite?" she shot back. "in fact i have a head ache i'm going to head back upstairs." she explained whilst leaving the table and cleaning up her dish.

She laid down in toms bed and got under the covers. She decided to delete jans number. There wasn't really a point to have it on her phone. It was just taking up contacts.

A few minutes the door creaked open. It was tom.

He walked over to the bed and got under the covers with her.

"so what are you planning on wearing tonight?" he asked the girl.

"i don't really know yet, can you get me some painkillers please?"

"of course," and he went downstairs grabbing the girl water and two pills.

"take them ," she took them from his hand and swollen them. "good girl."

He returned back under the covers. Her eyes glistened as she looked at him.

They were now laying down facing each other. The pain she was in was visible so he decided to get up and close the curtains.