the interview.

☆

(we're almost at 3k votes omg!!! sorry my babes im feeling quite shit rn i'll respond to the comments tmrw + im sick as fuck.)

"anja you know when you and tom we're out in the garden yesterday," gustav said over the phone.

"yeah?"

"when you two were hugging luna was standing at the door staring at you guys. tom saw it and he looked very confused but i'm not sure if he told you. i saw it because i was going to get some water but it distracted me."

"why the fuck didn't he tell me?"

"maybe he thought you would start something? i'm not sure."

"i don't know what to do about this girl. no way do i want to hurt georg and i've said it multiple
times." anja was conflicted.

"don't worry we will catch her out on something." practically everyone was on her side except for the three people that didn't know anything.

What she was going to catch was the opposite of what she wanted to see.

"thank you gustav i'm going to ask him about it now." anja said hanging up the phone.

She went over to the bed where tom was laying.

"tom?"

"mhm." he was sleepy.

"why didn't you tell me luna was basically death staring us whilst we were hugging in the garden?"

"i forgot about it and i thought that if i told you , you would've said something about it. it wasn't a thing to rave over anyways."

"yes it is! do you think i want some girl staring at me and my boyfriend hugging. that's just weird."

"i know it was. trust me i thought so too,"

"so why didn't you let me do anything or at least say something."

"because she would go running off to georg and then he would get angry at both of us."

"you don't know that though. i'm sure he wouldn't want his girlfriend staring at another boy! because i know i sure as hell wouldn't want that for me." she argued back with him.

"okay anja calm down it's already happened and there's nothing we can really do about it now." he has somewhat of a point. but he was happy she was getting more protective.

"yeah there's nothing we can do about it now but if you told me when it happened someone could've dealt with it no?" she asked trying to calm down. she wasn't angry angry but just weirded out.

"wait how do you know anyway. you're back was turned to her." he had that confused look.

"well someone told me."

"who?"

"just someone,"

"anja tell me."

"why?"

"because i just want to know who."

"but you will get angry."

"oh anja , no i won't." he said taking her hand.

"okay fine mina told me," she lied worried that he would get angry for his friend telling her.

"just please don't bring it up." tom asked her this favour.

"yeah okay i won't , dont worry," she wasn't going to bring it up so she was being truthful to her words but everyone needed to know what was going on.