die ärzte

Tom would be lying if he said seeing anja yesterday in that dress didn't make him feel something. He kept thinking about it. About her. Maybe he wasn't joking about "anja kaulitz".

Today was the day mina was going back home. Everyone was at the kaulitz house enjoying lunch.

"So mina do you need someone to drive you to the airport,"bill asked her. they got a long really well to be honest.

"actually guys i've decided to stay for a week and a half!"

She surprised everyone.

"mina why did you tell me," anja said to her sister.

"maybe because it was a surprise and you would probably tell everyone,"

"yeah when have i ever told anyone your secrets?"

The sisters were now debating at the table.

"oooo what secrets," bill instigated, he was now interested.

Anja gave bill a certain look , of course she couldn't snitch on her sister. Especially her secrets!

Tom was admiring the whole thing. The way anja "argued" with her sister.

Tom had a strange desire for anja.

"what's everyone doing today?" georg asked.

"nothing,"

"nothing."

"not anything that i know of."

"yeah same."

"nope nothing."

"okay well who wants to do something today then?" he asked again.

Everyone said yeah but they were curious what he had in mind. It wasn't anything surprising.

"anyone wanna go to a concert?" bill added.

"absolutely yes." anja said straight away.

"how about we go to see die ärzte" gustav suggested.

"YES" anja got a little too happy.

Everyone started to laugh.

"i'll buy us tickets," mina added on.

"for what time ?" tom asked.

"how about 7?"

Everyone agreed on that time. It was only 3 hours from now. They need to fix their sleeping schedule because they're going to become quite busy soon. All of them except mina.

"billlll," anja said in a singing tone.

"yes anja?"

"can you drive me to mine so i can grab my clothes ,"

"of course , come on!"

He ran to the car like a little girl. Bill was so cute.

When they got to her they anja picked her outfit whilst bill did her makeup.

Anja decided to wear a white corset and mini denim skirt paired with jordan's and star glasses.

Bill did her makeup as a blue smokey eye. She was just so out of this world pretty. The blue smokey eye suited her so well.

People were sure going to be impressed tonight.

"bill what should we do to kill time,"

"band practice one hundred percent. NO YOU CAN PERFORM A SONG FOR US."

"okay i don't see why not. let's go back , come on,"