Heavenly

☆

Anja woke up the next day not feeling someone next to her , leaving her confused.

She went to the bathroom washing her face making her feel refreshed.

Yesterday was quite a day. She was yet to know how she felt. Walking down stairs she found bill, tom , georg and gustav sitting down calling someone.

It sounded like an over the phone interview.

"so when do you guys plan on releasing new music,"

"soon!" bill answered.

"a quick mention , you guys were spotted by paparazzi on holiday with the singer anja kaiser. what's your relationships with her?" the interviewer questioned.

She sat down on the stairs watching , laughing.

"we've known her for ages , she's our best friend," gustav answered for everyone.

"okay a few more questions..." he went on rambling.

Anja still sat herself on the stairs watching the group answer questions. It was entertaining her if she wasn't going to lie.

She knew that soon she was going to have to release new music. To be honest she had a few ideas in mind. Being easily inspired and creative was quite a good trait of hers. Not making everything impossible or rely on others to help her come up with music , with the exception of karl.  As that was a collab.

Her being 18 and living alone she didn't really keep in touch that much with parents but not on purpose. She had a busy life and didn't really have the time but she knew that soon she could meet them and catch up. Tell them everything about how her careers going , her friends and her love life. Of course her parents were keeping track of her i mean after all she is their daughter and famous. They let her know that if she ever needed them that they will be there for her.

It was the same with the kaulitz twins and their mum.

The twins. Anja got to thinking. What was she feeling yesterday ? Why ? it was a very confusing situation but it was the same for tom. Bill knew it. He could read his brother and the situation very well.

He told anja that they could talk any time and he will always be there for her no matter what , even if her and tom or georg or gustav fall out. They werent his priority with her.

After getting caught in her day dreams she was snapped out of them by georg.

"you okay?" he asked.

"yeah just thinking,"

"about what?" he was curious.

"nothing nosey," she rolled her eyes making them both laugh.

Tom watched this. His eyes were on her.

So did bill. Laughing.

Gustav was just minding his own business doing his own thing. Him and anja made up swearing he wouldn't try any thing again.

Anja came down fully downstairs and greeted everyone asking how the interview was , apologising for not waking up earlier explaining that she's had a long night.

Still no text from jan. She didn't need him anyways. She thought to herself.

Today was a bit of a boring day so anja decided she should try to write some songs. Going upstairs to their studio. Grabbing a guitar with a pen and paper.

.

(act like this was made in 2008🙏)

wanting your love to come into me , feeling it's love. over this dream touch me with a kiss. touch me with a kiss.

now your above feeling it still. tell me it's love tell me it's real. touch me with a kiss. feel me on your lips.

i'm giving you all my , giving you all my love. x3

needing you now to come into me. feeling it slow over this dream. touch me with a kiss. feel me on your lips.

She started to play it on the guitar and singing. It sounded heavenly. (get it)

And when your far away , i still feel it all.

And when your far away , i still feel it all , the same.

And when your far away , far awayyy.

She was too distracted to notice that anyone had came into the room. But in fact everyone has. Standing there behind her stunned.

No way she's just thought of that. That quick?!?!

'what are we doing wrong' georg thought to himself. Of course nothing though. Their music was out of this world.

She turned around letting out a scream. She didn't know they were there leaving her startled.

"what the fuck?!" she just said raising both her hands.

"anja that was amazing!" bill commented.

"well thank you but no thank you for scaring me." she returned.

Making tom laugh. She gave him a small slap on the arm. This made him smile.

"can we hear it from the recording?" tom asked.

"sure." she wasn't scared of them hearing her sing. she's a singer !

They played it once again. Leaving them shocked AGAIN.

"Okay guys it's not that shocking you can stop acting now," she told them.

"this isn't acting anja, this sounds beautiful." gustav stated.

She smiled at the compliments. They're genuinely impressed.

This made her proud of herself but she needed a break. Getting herself water and going back upstairs.

"i'm thinking of making an album, what do you guys think ?"

They all nodded their heads in agreement.

She's decided to make an album but full of soft songs.

In honour of this ( heavenly ) song she'll name it heavenly.

She was getting a call it was from jan. 'How unexpected' she thought to herself.

"Hold on guys i'm getting a call." she told them stepping out of the room followed by tom.

"jan?"

"listen anja i'm sorry,"

"no you don't get to pick and choose when first you want to talk to me , second be my friend. you hurt me a bit,"

" i know and i'm sorry i didn't realise it."

Gosh he sounded like tom. Maybe she really did pick a fake tom. Just different

"i don't want to hear it. you acted out badly so i'm not willing to talk to you right now. call me later." and she hung up the phone.

She jumped seeing tom behind her.

"what the fuck is it with you guys scaring me!"

"so no more jan?"

"no more jan."

He gave her a little kiss on the forehead.

"okay meine liebe,"

This once again gave her that funny feeling.

literally love you guys what the heck! have an amazing night and day. ❤️.

xoxo author 💋