Confusion ( smut )

☆

It was the night of Anjas concert with karl. She invited everyone to come and they didn't say no. She was getting ready.

She was wearing a beautiful black elegant dress. She felt a bit off today. She hasn't really talked to karl recently but they saw each other today i mean of course they're performing together.

Her hair was left out but it was falling beautifully. She looked like a goddess.

They both came out onto the stage. Everyone was clapping and cheering.

karl : don't wanna know , kinda dress your wearing tonight . if he's holding onto you so tight the way i did before. i overdosed should've known your love was a game now i can't get you out of my brain ooo it's such a shame.

anja : i just hope your lying next to some body know it's hard to love you like me . there must be a good reason that your gone . every now and then i think you might might want me to show up at your door but i'm just too afraid that i'll be wrong.
don't wanna know if your looking into her eyes , if she's holding on to you do tight the way i did before. i overdoes should've known your love was a game now i can't get you out of my brain ooo it's such a shame.

we don't talk anymore.

Everyone including tom was in a trance. She actually looked gorgeous. Even gustav didn't regret what he tried the other day. To be honest they look like puppy's staring at a new toy.

.

Anja was caught alone in her dressing room karl already left the venue not to anyone's surprise.

Tom bursts through the door. He manages to lock it and give anja a tight hug. She sounded heavenly tonight.

"i'm proud of you."

"what?" it wasn't like him to say that.

" i said i'm proud of you anja."

" thank you tom," she gave him a kiss.

But he didn't pull away. She was sitting on a table trying to get un ready. He slipped in his tongue. It was like their tongues were having a battle. They pulled away trying to get a breath in.

Until they started going again. Tom came as close to her as he could and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

He started to move down kissing her neck making her slightly moan.

"we have to be quiet meine liebe."

She couldn't really hold it in.

She started to take the top half of her dress off now revealing her bra tom saw this as an opportunity and slips his hand in playing with her left nipple.

"fuck tom."

He loved it when she said that.

He started to remove his cap and his shirt. Leaving his abs out in the open. He had the body of a model.

"you looked so pretty tonight." tom told her.

She repositioned herself to the very edge of the table. Arms wrapped around his neck and legs wrapped around his waist. Lips again colliding with passion.

Tom unbuckled his belt when there was a knock on the door.

Shit. Why does this always happen to them.

"It's me bill."

They both hurried and put their clothes on making themselves look presentable again opening the door.