lashing out.

(guys this chapter goes out to eliallaala , i just wanted to let you guys know that i appreciate you so so so much. we hit 97.5k reads❤️! that's so crazy i can't even believe it. you guys are the best and ily all individually. even if your a reader who doesn't comment or vote just your read means a lot to me. i hope you guys enjoy this🫶.)

It's been a day and anja hasn't responded to tom at all. He's called her , texted her practically begging her to answer as he was started to get worried. She didn't care. She was so consumed by her anger. He didn't even say he missed her. Not a word when he walked through that door. That boy had some audacity especially bringing some random bitch back. She knew not responding to him would drive him crazy. He's knocked on her door , even asked mina around but luckily anja was already one step ahead of him. Texting everyone that she was okay and she was at her house but she was just angry at tom in this moment of time so they went a long with it. To be honest they fully understood where she was coming from. It's just disrespectful and to sit there like it was nothing? That wasn't okay. She wasn't deciding to fuck with that and if you did , do better for yourself.

Today she decided to pop over to the kaulitz house. Her plan was to avoid tom. She didn't necessarily need him. Maybe she should bring jan over. Push him to his limits? Sounds quite good but she wasn't asked for that.

She put on baggy dark blue jeans and a nike hoodie. Something comfortable for today.

She knocked on the door and to her surprise mins answered it. Anja thought she went home with gustav or something until she saw him behind her. Only assuming that the pair also stayed over. Bill was curious to see who was at the door so he headed for it.

"Hey anja!" he hugged her. "toms inside the kitchen so be aware," he whispered to her.

She kissed his cheek and returned a "thank you."

Bill was completely on anjas side. He's had enough of his twin brother fooling around with multiple girls it just angered him. The fact that he thought it was okay to bring different girls many times. It's fine if it's like 3 girls maximum a month maybe but tom was just crazy. Bill always thought if tom had anja what's the need for the other girls? He was sure that anja would give tom whatever he needed and whenever. To be honest he was correct. But anja just felt like a toy at the moment and it was making her upset even angry. Like slightly dehumanising.

She walked properly into the house making her way over to the practice room alone. This caught toms eye and went over to her. Taking her arm.

"where the fuck were you? why didn't you answer any of my texts and calls?" he asked her with a sense of urgency.

"maybe because i don't want to talk to you , and get off me."

"no , i don't get what i've done."

"oh my god how could you be that stupid! tom you left your friends who bare in mind you haven't seen in a month for a random girl.you didn't even say you missed us or anything."

"i didn't think it was that serious."

"hear yourself!"

"anja i'm sorry but i don't know what to do now."

"you should've known better." she said getting out of his grip.

"okay but you know that's just how i am."

"yeah well maybe you need to change then."

"you know what fuck you anja. your getting too sensitive. mina didn't take it to heart!"

"fuck you RIGHT back. even your own brother is on my side on this. he realised how fucked up it was. why can't you get that through your head?"

"i don't see why your getting so jealous."

"your so fucking vain. im not jealous of the fact that you were with a girl! im not jealous at all! im angry that you left us for her. and the fact that your brought her back after really shows what type of person you are. honestly you should've just stayed with her rather then coming back for the night." she was getting so angry tears were brimming her eyes. he noticed how upset this made her and maybe he was questioning his actions. he tried to give her a hug but she pulled herself away from him.
"i don't see how your just brushing it off. giving me a hug isn't going to change anything!"

Everyone in the house could hear what was going on and became invested in it.

"i'm not intentionally trying to brush it off anja. i don't know what i could do now because well there's nothing! i cant travel back in time can i?"

"yeah well you should've thought about it in the first place. before you ever did anything tom."

She walked away not having any of it anymore. She didn't want to deal with the drama anymore but she definitely wasn't going to let it go. She's had enough of people fucking her over again and again. It was always the boys as well.

She stormed upstairs to bills room who followed after her.

She sat on his bed and he followed.

"what's wrong anja," he said giving her a comforting hug.

"i'm angry that your brother isn't able to see what he's done wrong. it's frustrating how he thinks he can fuck over his friends like that. i know other people won't see this as a big deal but it is to me. he said mina didn't care but she did." she didn't even realise tears were falling down her cheeks.

Bill wiped them away with his thumb and gave her another hug.

"i know anja. unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it now but i completely agree that this shouldn't have happened in the first place. if someone did that to me too i'd be angry."

"yeah well thank you for understanding bill. and im sorry i lashed out i didn't mean to."

"it's okay. it's better to let out all of your emotions instead of keeping them in , just hurting yourself more. would you like me to get you something to eat?"

She couldn't really tell if she's hungry but rather be safe then sorry.

"yes please,"

"get some rest. lay down and watch a movie or something i'll be back."

As he left she saw tom peep his head around the door. He walked in knowing he was going to get rejected straight away but she was curious to know what he had to say.

He leant down and gave her a kiss on the forehead as a gesture of kindness.

"im here to talk when your ready."

Was all he said and with that he left the room.

She put a movie on tv and removed her trousers ? hating the way they felt on the bed. She patiently waited until bill came back.

He actually went outside to a restaurant and bought her a schnitzel sandwich.

He returned back and handed it to the girl making sure she was feeling okay. As one of her bestfriends he knew that she often got very stressed in situations like these which also caused her to have major headaches and get sick. That's why he made sure to take care of her.

"thank you so much. i'll come down later if it's okay. please tell the rest of the group that i'm sorry for that argument."

"of course come down when your ready. anja it's okay you can stop apologising no one minds."

He gave her a small hug and left the room returning to the others.

As bill was correct , her head started to hurt to she finished her sandwich quickly and took a nap. 

i hope you guys enjoyed that. sorry for it kinda being a filler chapter ! i love you guys so much have an amazing night / morning / evening❤️.

xoxo author💋.