Dont go (smut)

ALSO THANK TOU SO MUCH FOR 69k READS WTF. i hope you enjoy. so many people requested smut!!

Tokio hotel were of course all over the tv. The tour was going exceptionally well. It's only been a few days , anja and mina we're going to visit them at one of their concerts tomorrow. Seeing the girl fans go crazy was always a joke. I mean yeah who wouldn't but still. Knowing that anja could have tom any time she wants was such a bonus. She had the power to make all those fans jealous. But at the same time of course she knew tom would be fooling around with other girls on the tour. At the end of the day they weren't together. Not her problem.

Although tom still couldn't stop thinking about when they said they loved each other. He knew that could mean multiple different things but he didn't know which one. Was it a friend love? Was it a LOVE love? Was it a family love? Was it a hate love? He didn't know. And it kept bothering him.

Tonight she decided to call georg and speak to the whole of the group. Mina was already staying in bills room talking to gustav whenever she had the opportunity.

"anja we miss you!" georg spoke for them all.

He showed her around the room and of course some random blonde haired chick was sitting on toms lap. Dressed in skimpy clothes it was hard to tell her apart from the prostitutes.

He handed the phone over to bill.

"anja! how are you? how's the house?"

"it's good over here. me and mina are just chilling. it's so lonely with out you guys."

"yeah i can imagine. it's so fun here though i can't wait to see you!"

"i can't wait either bill" she said with a lovely smile plastered on her face.

"i think tom wants to talk to you," he teased before he rushed to hand tom the phone.

"hi anja. i'm a bit busy right now,"

"oh tom i can see that. gosh i miss you so much i might have to go out with jan. i'm touch deprived." she tested him , grinding his gears.

"tom who is that?" the random lady asked.

The death stare he gave anja , ignoring the girl.

"what?" she said acting clueless.

" that guy is a fool, remember what i said?" he sounded pissed.

"no what was it again?" she was really taking it to the next level.

Bill took the phone off of tom not wanting him to break it.

"listen anja we love you but we need to get rehearsing for tomorrows show. is it okay if we call you later to make sure your coming?"

"of course bill. love ya. goodnight everyone!"

Everyone said goodnight whilst you could barely hear tom. She just laughed it off and ended the phone.

She went to go and check on mina who also had to hang up.

"what would you like for dinner?" anja asked her sister.

"maybe some borek?"

"i can go to the store and get some if you want?" she offered.

"i'll go. get some rest."

"okay thank you!"

Whilst her sister left to go to the store , anja was cleaning some dishes. She found it in herself to clean up toms wardrobe. It was a slight mess.

She was shocked to find a neon orange bra. Not because it's not hers but because it's neon orange!

"tom you've got the worst taste in women sometimes." she said to herself.