Wood cabin. (smut)

☆

(i love it when you guys text me on here.)

Bill suggested that the whole group go to stay in a cabin house , next to the woods on a mountain. It was a place we're lots of people stayed on the holiday and as it was on top of a mountain it was snowy and cold.

Everyone was going to chip in and bring whoever they wanted , of course they were going to bring who they're dating.

Anja was exciting. She hasn't been on a proper trip to a cabin in years.

She used to go with mina and her parents but they all stopped as everyone grew up. She didn't see why that really stopped them because it had no logic to it but i guess it just did.

Anja was deciding if she should persue something other than singing. She was young and had time ahead of her. She was thinking of modelling. It was something new to try out and it sounded like something she would be interesting in but that was something to think about later.

She asked sebastian if he was happy to go on the trip and he was more then happy. She didn't want things to be awkward because of her recent encounters with tom. Things were confusing and she didn't know what to do. She knew she had to end things with sebastian but she didn't know how or when. He would be so angry when he finds out and she was thinking about what aria would think. A part of her didnt care but another part of her cared because she didn't want to hurt her either.

She was packing for the trip today as they were leaving at night so when they got there , they could fall asleep basically straight away. The car was quite long drive. It was somewhere in bavaria and it was a traditional wood cabin.

They rented out a small bus for all of them to travel in. It was decided that georg , gustav and tom we're going to swap turns driving. It wasn't too too long of a drive but still a hefty amount. Anja was all packed and ready to go. She took her car with sebastian and packed her luggage. They were going for a week so she needed quite a few things. She headed over to gustavs house where they all met. He was the one that had the vehicle they were driving so it only made sense to meet up there!

It was dark and quite a cold night so anja dressed up in a warm hoodie and sweatpants.

Gustav loaded up the car for everyone. It was georgs turn to drive first seeing as everyone was at his house.

Almost as soon as they started to drive off anja fell asleep. She ended up falling asleep on bills shoulder for a majority of the trip. Almost everyone was knocked out.

Around 3 hours later they stopped for a toilet break. There was only almost 2 more hours left on the trip.

Sebastian woke anja up and explained to her why they stopped. She hopped out and headed to the toilet.

She was quick because she thought they would leave without her as a joke but they didn't.

It was toms turn to drive now , everyone headed back. Ate and fell asleep. Anja only slept for 10 minutes because she slept before so she decided to join tom at the front. She noticed aria wasn't with him so perfect timing.

She sat at the front with him.

"hi meine liebe," he greeted.

"hi tom."

"how has things with you and sebastian been?" he asked seeming genuinely interested.

"they've been fine. i'm the one that's been confused." anja explained.

"yeah i understand," he said.

"look , i'm sorry about the toilet in the bar."

"don't be sorry. i get it , we're in our own relationships."