Comfort

He knew it , he knew where to find her.

See , not everything between them was bad. Yes tom did fuck up but she was there. At their spot which they found together.

He saw her sitting down smoking. The city lights enhancing her features.

He wasn't sure whether he should talk to her or not but i mean he didn't come here for no reason.

He wanted to let her know that he didn't mean any of it and that of course he wanted her to be happy. After all they were best friends. Considering how much she's been through with her love life she deserves a happy ending.

Now he was realising that he's actually just made everything worse.

Approaching her , he sat down next to the girl.

"listen anja i'm sorry."

"no tom , if you were sorry you wouldn't have done anything at all. seriously what is actually wrong with you"

"nothing i was just trying to look out for you. i know it doesn't seem that way but i mean it."

"sure."

"i didn't want you to get used again. i saw how upset karl made you why would i want to put you through that again."

"tom once again it's not your decision who i talk to."

"i know anja i realise that but you never know how boys are. i know you. i know how you will be if you got used or cheated on or even broken up with." he looked at her sincerely.

'maybe he was just caring' anja thought to herself.

"okay tom but it's not like i tell you what girls you're meant to be with or not."

"yes but that's because i haven't been considering relationships with them." he thought back to the last time he was with a girl. how it didn't feel right but how he wanted someone else. that person being anja. No , he wasn't in love with her or anything like that. Maybe he liked her. He didn't know. He was quite lost.

"hm" was all she said. Hugging the boy.

This let him know that he was forgiven. It put him at ease.

She wasn't really sure how to feel. Although she did feel a sense of comfort.

I mean to be honest she always did when she was with tom. He took care of her , never really did her wrong on purpose. Now she was thinking it too much.

They sat there for five minutes more in silence. Not an awkward silence though.

"come on it's late , let's get back home." tom said.

'home.' she thought.

He drove them back to the kaulitz house. Bill was now in the living room waiting for them to come back.

Tom called bill earlier explaining what had happened and he didn't know what to do. He was never put in that situation before. But bill always came in handy , he told tom he had to talk it out with the girl and tell her his intentions. How they weren't meant to hurt her but protect her.

So that's what he did.

They arrived around 20 minutes later. Bill opened the door for them and gave anja a big hug. Behind her back he was praising tom a well done. He knew his brother wasn't really the type to chase after a girl. I mean he wasn't chasing after her really. Rather making sure their relationship wasn't hurt.

And it wasn't. They managed to fix it all because of bill.

Neither of them would tell anja that. Maybe in the future. How she would react would be spontaneous.

They settled in.

"i'm going to take a bath," she let them know.

Tom gave her some clothes .

She got into the bath , of course a bubble bath.

She had the lights dimmed. Taking time for herself to relax. To be honest she's been going through quite a bit recently not taking any time for herself.

Thinking about everything , thinking about today.

How tom went after her. She felt a small tingle.

Now she was conflicted. Confused , like tom.

She wouldn't ever tell him after all she didn't like him , right?

I mean he's a womaniser. A player. Even if she did like him her doubts of him actually reciprocating those feelings were highly doubtful.

She kept denying it to herself.

But he did the same.

Getting lost in her thoughts she's already been in the bath for ages.

'shit i need to get out' but before she did she took a shower making sure she was clean.

Got changed and walked over to the living room.

Nobody was there.

She assumed they were both sleeping. To which they were.

She sat down grabbing a snack. Once again by self.

But she didn't feel lonely. She knew if she needed the boys she could wake them up.

She felt more at peace.

Sat down , she put on some spongebob. Bringing back her inner childhood making her laugh.

After a few episodes she got a bit tired. Then she remembered she had to call jan. So she did.

"jan?"

"what is it anja."

"i just wanted to say i'm sorry. there's nothing going on between me and tom. i don't know why he acted out like that."

"okay whatever you say."

"no i mean it. if there was something going on i would've never leaded you on. i'm not a bad person."

"okay anja."

* the line cut.

She just sighed. Would she ever fix her friendship with jan? Was it even worth it?

Little did she know bill was standing at the doorway. Hearing everything.

"you okay?" he asked.

She jumped , startled by the boy.

"yeah it was just jan. he's not willing to make up."

"anja you don't need him anyways. you have us. and i'm 101% sure you will be happy with someone else," he gave her a hug comforting her.

"Come on you should get some sleep you've had a long day as it is," bill demanded.

He took her upstairs to toms room. She just slipped into bed quietly falling asleep.

Bill couldn't help but smile.

I hope you guys enjoyed. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT AND 7K READS HELLO?!?!?! you guys r amazing ❤️. have a good day.

xoxo author💋