tell me im wrong.

☆

It's been time and time again.

'please tom , come over.'

'you free?' she asks yet trying to be good.

At times she was trying to keep up her composure but sebastian just wasn't going it like he could.

To be honest sebastian was quite useless.

Anja just needed a bit of closer.

'i promise this will be the last time. just come.'

She repeated those sentences over and over again.

Tonight they whole group was going to a bar. The pair felt bad for cheating and didn't really know what to do. In their eyes the damage was already done.

Tom just knew anja like no one else.

Anja got ready with sebastian and headed to the bar they were all already at. It was cute night like these. Everyone hanging out , a good atmosphere.

Anja was attacked by bill hugging her.

There was a paparazzi picture of anja and sebastian , shit was already stirring and nobody could be bothered for it but they were going to enjoy their time. No paparazzi was allowed in this which is one reason why they liked it so much.

They sat on a booth in the corner but anja got up and went to the actual bar.

She sat there , ordering herself a drink.

She noticed tom came over and sat next to her.

"anja are you okay?" he asked with genuine concern.

To be honest she did look like of low.

One time that they were together , she had a little moment of her own.

"yeah i'm fine." she said ordering her drink.

She ordered a dirty martini , she loved the olives.

"you sure?" he put his hand on her back trying to comfort her. she shivered at his touch.

She missed it but knew she couldn't really have it. Maybe she didn't even want it like that.

"i'm sure , thank you." she shot a smile at him.

He then ordered himself the same drink.

"how have things been with sebastian?" he asked softly.

"they've been fine. paparazzi going at it already," her eyes were felt with a certain sadness.

"same with me and aria don't worry." he tried to comfort the girl.

"i don't know what to do." she said.

"about what?".

"us."

"what us?"

"i know there's no us before you say anything , i feel so guilty that i cheated on sebastian i mean with you out of everyone."

"because me and you used to date?"

"well yeah. i mean he's insecure about you tom."

"i'm not surprised. but it's like that with aria too."

"glad i'm not alone."

"i mean we cheated on them with each other anja of course you're not alone. if things go wrong with him i'm here for you. in a friend way. i'll be there for you."