i'll wait for you.

(did someone like edit my story or like post it on tiktok or smt cuz it j gained 20k more reads in a snap id acc die of love if someone did. anyways ilysm guys ).

"what are you up to today anja?" bill asked over the phone.

"remember that guy who gave me his number ?" she replied.

"yeah, i do the one that gave you that hickey." he played dumb.

"that one! i'm going to meet him today. i figured why not give him a chance."

"noo why don't you come out with me and tom?"

"because i haven't been meeting people recently it's starting to get slightly depressing."

"but me and tom want to see you," he tried to persuade to help his brothers case.

"maybe i can come over or meet you guys later? how about we go to a pool or something."

"okay fine! but don't take too long."

"i won't , bye bill."

"bye anja."

She hung up the phone and started to get ready.

Deciding to wear , she tried on a few outfits until she chose baggy white adidas trousers and a matching tube top paired with a cream hoodie. Colour coordination!

His name was dan and to be fair he was quite attractive. She hid the hickey on her neck so he wouldn't get any bad impressions of her. They weren't necessarily going on a date but just to his house to chill.

She figured if tom could do it so could she!

Her makeup was looking flawless today and so was her hair. When she was ready , she called him and asked for the address.

Hoping into her car , she made her way. For some reason she was sort of nervous but prayed that today was going to go well. Maybe she was going to make a new friend , maybe even a new boyfriend or maybe she was just thinking way too far ahead.

When she rang the door bell she was greets by dan with a glass of wine ready for her. She sort of felt like a princess with this treatment.

They sat down and his sofa and started to have a conversation. Just a general one about where they're from blah blah blah. Surprisingly he didn't know anja was that famous. He's heard about her before but never really payed enough attention to recognise her. Maybe that's what she wants. Although maybe he was lying. But she didn't like getting used for her fame like karl did. Tom doesn't really care about it when it comes to girls but then again he doesn't try or even think about dating them.

Her phone started to ring.

"excuse me," she politely said.

"what do you want tom?"

"i just wanted to know where you are. bill said we're going swimming later,"

"yeah later i'm with a boy right now." she figured he could get the taste of his own medicine.

He huffed sounding frustrated.

"i wanted to tell you something. i'll wait for later,"

"okay, bye bye."

"bye anja." he hung up the phone.

"so anja that's one thing i wanted to talk about," dan started to speak again.

"what's that?"

"you and tom. i saw some paparazzi pictures of you two at a club. and you were basically on top of him. are you two dating?"