teasing (smut)

( hey my lovelies sorry for not uploading earlier , it was a hard day but thank you so much for 61k reads ,1.01k votes, and 1k comments!ily guys sm)

Today was the day they were leaving for the tour. Anja couldn't be anymore upset. She was a bit dramatic about it acting as if they were going to die but she was going to be alone.

Everyone was of course in the kaulitz house like always. Mina and gustav had to announce something to everyone so they gathered in the living room. It was kinda obvious what they were going to say.

"so guys...me and mina are officially dating! she's going to be moving in with anja." gustav announced.

Everyone was excited for them , as their friends.

Tom whispered over to anja " does this mean we can't do stuff at yours?"

"tom we do stuff at yours and you live with bill. we do stuff everywhere."

"ja good point."

Bill was mostly excited because he spent his time trying to get them together. They were a perfect match to be honest.

"right guys we're leaving tonight so let's finish packing everything up." georg told the group who all agreed. Mina went to help gustav , anja went to help tom , georg and bill went to help each other.

Anja started to pack his suitcase filled with hats on the floor. What a dramatic boy.

She managed to pack all billion hats he had. He came up behind her and picked her up making her squeal out of becoming scared.

He sat her down on his lap. Laying on the bed slightly sitting up on the headboard.

He took her neck and got her close to his body.

"my god if im going to miss you." he said fixing her a deep kiss on her neck making her squirm slightly on him , this made him smirk whilst kissing her and she could feel it with the lip piercing. He grabbed her waist holding her down coming back up from the kiss.

Gently taking her chin. Staring into her eyes.

"and i don't want to see or hear anything to do with you going out with jan.that's not allowed." he added on.

"okay dad," she remarked.

"yeah i could show you who's dad." he said not blinking an eye.

She was just glad that she could spend these moments with him and she got so happy that she gave him a hug , resting her head on his neck facing him.

He found this an extremely wholesome thing to do and supported her head with his hand. They sat there in complete comfort with each other.

"no but seriously anja he's not a good person don't go out with him. and don't let mina."

"or what?"

He gave her that unsettling death stare and placed his hand on her thighs.

"or the next time i see you , you won't even be able to walk to him." he whispered.

He was intimidating but that look he had in his eyes. Wow. And his features were so strong.

She smiled at him knowing he wasn't joking.

"but what if i want that tom?" she whispered his name in a teasing way.

She was able to feel him slightly brick up.

"i could give it to you now and kill you later." he replied.

"you have a tour to get to."

"it's always good to be a bit late," he smiled.