Concert time

☆

Messages

4:48pm          Tom😘: what u up 2

                             4:49pm          Me: nothing?

4:50pm           Tom😘: k come over

                             4:53pm           Me: k coming needy

OUTFIT???

Anja drove herself to the kaulitz house. Tom opened the door.

"anyone home?" she asked

"nooo," tom mischievously replied.

"don't be getting that idea tom i have a concert tonight ,"

"oh yeah i'm coming ,"

"yeah bill georg and gustav are too , are you going with them?"

"yeah." was all he replied back.

"so why did you want me here?" Anja questioned.

"i missed you company ." tom said with a big smile on his face.

"okay okay whatever you say ."

They both said down on the sofa , deciding on which film to watch.

"come on let's watch harry potter ," anja demanded.

"no that's boring let's watch zoo lander that's better AND funny ." tom spitted back

"fine."

It was 27 minutes into the movie , anja and tom started to snuggle closer to each other. Anjas head on toms chest whilst she sits in between his legs on his lap.

They shared a few moments of eye contact but decided to concentrate on the movie.

Anja felt tom play with her hair but that didn't last long as he got up and got them both beers.
She returned back to her original position but this time moving down on his lap as close as possible she can get to him.

He felt her accidental grind on her lap and whispered in her ear "carry on" with that same smirk on his face. She gave him a small slap on his cheek and tried to watch the movie.

Anja always had a thing for tom whispering in her hear because his voice was just deep and nice to listen to and he knew that and would always tease her.

5 minutes passed and both of them finished their beers. She felt a hand snake up to her thigh. Another thing she loved. She really thought he was getting to her and to be honest she liked it.

She turned back to look at him maintaining eye contact with each other. His eyes were so beautiful and piercing but so were hers. Perfect matches. Before they knew it they were kissing each other passionately. Anja moved so she was now on top of his lap. It was getting more intense and clothes were flying off. They were both left in underwear and Anja found herself admiring his abs. 'Wow' she thought to herself.

She was now moving her hips in a rhythm. Was this about to go further? He was now kissing her neck. Another thing she liked and he knew it. He knew her and knew what to do with her.

He was moving down and down just below her collarbone he left a hickey.

"Better then karl?" He just breathed.

"shhh" was all she could say.

Her phone started ringing.

'Hans'
"Shit that's my manager. Even bigger shit i have a concert to go to. Tom you bum!"

"You know you couldn't resist it."

"Yeah your right , stop doing that to me ," she giggled.

"I really do have to go tho." She said hurriedly putting her clothes back on.

"See you at the concert!" tom shouted.

2 hour skip.

Anjas outfit was baggy blue low waist jeans and a black tank top with lots of writing on it. If she was to get cold she also had an ed hardy hoodie.  Her style was quite like toms which was something he admired.

She was in her dressing room with bill tom georg and gustav. Tom went to hug her and she whispered to him that she's feeling nervous about todays show and she doesn't know what to do , he gave her a kiss on the forehead and whispered back "you're going to be great just know were there in the crowd for you meine liebe," that did sort of reassure her.

As she got on the stage she noticed how many fans she actually had. She couldn't really believe it but she definitely deserved it.

She knew tokio hotel were in the crowd they were sort of in the middle but close to the stage.

All my friends told me i should move on i'm lying in the ocean singing your song , ahh ahhh ahhhhh ahhh ahh ahhhh ahhh ahh ahhhh that's how you sang it

Loving you forever can't be wrong even though your not here won't move on ahhhhhh ahhh ahhhh ahhh ahhh ahh ahhhh that's how we played it

And there's no remedy for memory your face is like a melody it won't leave my head
Your soul is haunting me and telling me that everything is fine but i wish i was dead.

Every time i close my eyes it's like a dark paradise no one compares to you i'm scared that you won't be waiting on the other side....

(pretend this was made in 2008 pls🙏)

Tom was admiring her although he didn't even realise it. He was lucky to have her in his life even though he has loads of women he can go to Anja was always his favourite even as his friend to be honest he loved her. He didn't know it and it wasn't such in a romantic way but it was there. He wouldn't let anything happen to her.

Hours went by and the concert was finally over for her. They all met in her changing room and as soon as he saw her he hugged her. A very tight hug one she hasn't ever received from him. "see i told you , you were great meine liebe ." he whispered.
She just kissed his cheek in response.

Bill georg and gustav congratulated her and told her she should have an after party! She did NOT have the energy for that so she said she would have one in a few days. Not so after.

Bill kept telling her how beautiful she sounded. She did have the voice of an angel everyone knew that. Gustav told her how pretty she looked and they exchanged a hug. And georg kept rambling about how many fans she has and she shouldn't be worried about anything.

These four were really her best friends and there was so much love around.

She was in a bit of a mood because karl hasn't texted her since yesterday. Everyone knew and just told her she doesn't need him but she kept telling them how hot she thought he was. Maybe they would get their chance?

hiii guys hope you enjoyed.

xoxo author 💋