paparazzi

☆
(sorry that i didn't upload yesterday i went somewhere and my neck is swollen and my jaw rlly hurts 😏 nah i'm jk as well as my chest😔)

Anja and mina has been with tokio hotel for the germany half of their tour. It was time for them to go home and get back to their own shit. They decided that sometimes they would head over and take care of the kaulitz house but to be honest it was much more convenient to stay at anjas as all of their stuff was there like clothes for example. They were going to miss the group like crazy. Mina was especially going to miss gustav and hoped that he could trust him to behave himself and not cheat. Anja couldn't trust tom. No one could but they weren't in a relationship so it was more of a thing of did it really matter? Did tom trust anja? Maybe maybe not. Although they couldn't wait to be back with each other. Their company was the best and that was hard to deny. They've definitely gotten closer and time went on. Bill still suspects that they're going to be in a relationship soon and are already in love but tom and anja deny.

The two girls caught a flight back to berlin and headed home. It was nice to finally be at the comfort of your own home. Not in a hotel room where the beds aren't the best. Not to sleep nor to do stuff. It is what it is though.

Anja was working on a new song to release.

"cause i'm a jealous jealous jealous girl."

No she wasn't writing it about tom. She wasn't necessarily jealous i mean. What happened at the club remember? Everyone is talking about it. The girl fans are going crazy. The paparazzi was raving about it a long side with the photos of them leaving the club and entering the hotel room together but who have a fuck? Tom didn't. Anja didn't. Because that exactly what they did. Although it did leave mina and gustav quite confused.

He seemed like he was pretty put off the girl fans. They were getting too desperate and although usually he likes that , lately it's just been making him disgusted. Plus he's got anja and he knew if he wanted someone she would give it as it worked the same way around. If she wanted something he would give it. It's like they worked in each others favours and the thrill of sneaking around was just exciting.

Her and mina watched every interview they did. Of course their names especially anjas was mentioned. Tom wasn't afraid to say anything and gustav being minas boyfriend wasn't either.

Tom expressed how much he missed anja on text. It was like he barely went to sleep because of it. It was now around 12 at night. Anja and tom were texting.

(i'm not going to do the regular text format bcs im só tired)

"tom why aren't you sleeping?"

"because i can't?"

"yeah but why not."

"it's lonely."

She felt bad for him. She knew how much fame could effect someone plus he was actually lonely.

"isn't bill there?"

"no he went out to party."

"so why didn't you?"

"because it's boring without you here."

"you've got those whorish girls there. isn't that your favourite thing ever?"

"haha so funny."

"i'm not joking."

"no because they want nothing more than to fuck and your not like that. at least your fun"

"sounds like someone's in love." she joked around.

"maybe i am. problem?"

She felt her heart beat faster. It wasn't everyday he joked around like that but sometimes. Just the fact that it was coming from him.

"oh shush. listen try and get some sleep. if you end up not being able to just text me i'm always here."

"okay goodnight meine liebe."

"goodnight tom sleep well,"

"you too."

"wait tom guess what i'm doing tomorrow."

"what?"

"i'm going out with lovely jan."

"okay don't ever call him that again and fuck you."

"would love to."

"bye anja."

"goodbye tom."

She loved joking around with him and getting him angry.

She missed the group so much. She literally couldn't wait for them to get back and the amount of fun they were going to have.

Being quite exhausted from today , she ended up falling asleep but she knew if her phone rang or buzz she would wake up for it. Luckily it didn't.

She woke up and decided to buy her and mina some coffee so she headed in her car and started to drive.

Yes she was in pyjamas but they were casual and who cares.

As soon as she left the coffee shop she was bombarded by paparazzi.

"anja is it true your sister and gustav from tokio hotel are dating?"

"listen , thats their business to tell you not mine."

"and is it true you and tom kaulitz are dating? everyone is talking about you two and that night in the club. and you were also seen going into a hotel together. did you sleep together?"

"Well who knows? maybe maybe not. thats not your business."

They wished her a safe journey and she hopped in her car.

She started to call tom before she started driving.

"hello , anja?"

"tom i went to the coffee shop for me and mina and as i left a lot of paparazzi got in my way. at first they asked me and about mina and gustav but i didn't say anything wrong incase i shouldn't have but then they asked me about me and you and if WERE dating because of and if we slept together because of the hotel and the club ." she spurred out. at times like these it was easy to get anxious.

"calm down it's okay. what did you say?"

"well i said maybe maybe not and that it's not their business."

"okay good girl , it's okay anja. just don't stress it you did good."

"thank you."

"i have to go and rehearse but i'll call you later. stay safe meine liebe."

She ended the phone and headed back home. Handing her sister the coffee , she explained everything that happened.

Mina hugged her and thanked her for not saying anything as she didn't know it gustav wanted that or not.

i hope you guys enjoyed. lowkey filler chapter but i'm sooo tired. also thank you so so so much for 84k reads ❤️.

xoxo author 💋.