Patras

It was their first day in greece. Obviously they had to go to the beach but before that they had to get to know the area a little bit . All four of them got dressed and headed out.

Anja wore a white cargo skirt with a blue top that wrapped around her neck paired with some star glasses and heels.

Luckily for them they had a tour guide to help them around. His name was Adonis.

Showing them which shops are the best , where the supermarkets are , jewellery shops , clothes shops , restaurants and the beach.

The beach was a beautiful blue , anjas favourite colour.

Today was a hot day so they were sure to be going to the beach later.

They thanked their tour guide but wanted to explore the place for themselves. So they payed him and left.

The streets were all white complementing the blue. They found all the good restaurants and had to pick where to eat for dinner.

Bill and anja were acting like little kids. Going over to the bracelet stands buying all kinds and putting them on their wrists to show.

They went down every alley and street that was close to the hotel. Luckily the place was only 5 minutes away.

They've decided that they have had enough and wanted to go to the beach but first they had to go change.

So they went back to the hotel , anja was deciding over a darkish blue bikini or a light yellow so she had to get toms opinion.

"wear the blue one it looks nicer,"

"hm"

She put it on and she wasn't going to lie it did suit her.

To put over her bikini she wore a knitted dress and worse some sandals.

Heading over to the beach , now they've found a place to sit down. They laid their towels on the floor and put some sun screen on. Bill helping everyone get their backs and anja helped him.

They started to tan but only for half an hour until everyone wanted to go swim. So they ran seeing who could get there first. With everyone mucking about and splashing each other this reminded anja and tom of the camping trip making them smile at each other.

Everyone was goofing around running in the ocean.

All of them had swimming races and to their surprise gustav won!

Anja started to get tired from playing all afternoon in the sea so she got out and decided to try and tan.

She accidentally took a nap , it was getting darker now. Bill woke her up gently telling her it was time for them to go back , shower and go to dinner so she got up and slowly walked over behind the group to the hotel.

Georg kept looking back to check if she was still there.

As soon as she got in she took a shower , got dressed in baggy blue jeans paired with a white belt and a black top with rhinestones.

When tom got in the shower she fell asleep again.

He got out , got changed and woke her up.

"someone's sleepy today"

"you think?" she sarcastically spoke.

They met up with the rest of the band and headed over to a restaurant called prego. The view was beautiful and the restaurant was lit nicely.

Anja just ate a greek salad whilst everyone else ordered kebab and more salad with olives.

After everyone was done eating they decided they wanted to explore the town more whilst they had the time. Greece was a beautiful place filled with beautiful people. Hopefully they would make good memories here.

They found a bar and decided to get a drink. They all had one shot each with a martini on the side. Of course anja got her pornstar martini but she had to go to the toilet.

She rushed over and saw a girl. She was very pretty. She had brown curly hair and light brown eyes. Her name was Hera.

"oh my god you're that famous singer aren't you?" she said with an accent.

"yeahh yeah what's your name?" anja answered.

"oh my name is hera , i'm quite a fan of yours!"

"thank you so much , your gorgeous by the way,"

"you literally look like an angel,"

They talked for a while bit more and exchanged numbers until anja forgot she was with the band.

"shit sorry i have to go ! it was lovely meeting you" anja told the girl.

"you too!"

Anja scurried back to the group.

"what took you so long?" bill asked.

"oh i just met someone,"

"who?" everyone got a bit defensive.

"oh my god , just some girl,"

"her name?" tom asked.

"hera."

"hm"

"what did she look like?" bill asked.

"uhh brown curly hair and light brown eyes?" she didn't sound so sure though.

Bravely bill went into the girls bathroom finding nobody.

He looked every where but the named girl wasn't to be found.

"are you sure?"

"yes i'm sure!" she replied back.

"anja there's no one here with that description," bill told her.

"maybe she could've left?"

"no , nobody walked out of the toilet." tom said.

"oh my god , i'm not crazy so stop acting like it!" she slightly raised her voice ordering another shot. Chugging it down in one gulp.

"jesus." she whispered under her breath.

She went outside smoking a cigarette admiring the view.

Gustav followed after her and stood next to the girl.

"don't worry anja , i saw her i don't think your crazy ,"

"thank you!" she said passing over a cigarette to him and lighting it up.

Inhaling and exhaling.

"isn't greece so pretty?" gustav asked her.

"yeah , yeah it is" she smiled knowing she rarely got to talk to him but not because she didn't want to but for some reason he barely spoke.

"so are you and tom a thing?" he asked.

"i mean does it look like it?" she answered.

"sometimes i'm just curious."

"no we're not. just occasionally,"

"oh okay"

Everyone came outside and went back to the hotel.

Anja got changed into pyjamas and cuddled herself into bed.

Tom joining her.

"not even a goodnight? wow i must've hurt your feelings that much." tom joked around.

"oh shush. goodnight."

And she fell asleep.

guys i rlly didn't know what to write😟😟

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 4.96k READS WHATTT.

hope you enjoyed and had a good day!

xoxo author 💋