The crash

☆

Tonight was the night of the MTV awards. Both tokio hotel and anja were going. Maybe karl was too.

The outfit for tonight was a cropped calm green tank top ( with two palm trees on them) a grey oversized sip up adidas hoodie with green and calm yellow stripes paired with oversize patterned jeans.

As soon as anja arrived she took a seat next to tom and gustav .

"looking good as always ," gustav winked at her.

Everyone had the most confused face on , he's never said anything like that to her ever.

"thank you ? you too." she replied .

She glanced over at toms phone. He was texting a girl named Leona .

' r u coming over 2 night ?'
'can't , after party tonight. mtv awards .'

"nosey much?" was all he said.
'shit he caught her'

She just giggled to herself as the rewards were starting.

After an hour they announced the nominees for best german band / singer.

'Tokio hotel!" Bill reached out to squeeze anja with excitement. She congratulated them.

"Anja Kaiser!" She turned instantly and hugged gustav and tom as they were beside her.

After the rest of the nominees were announced it was time for the announcement on who won.

"3,2,1 ANJA KAISER!"

She couldn't ever be more happy then this moment.
Tom rewarded her with a kiss on the cheek as she got up and started to walk towards the stage.

This moment means so much to me. This award doesn't only go to me but also my fans. I would've never made it here in this moment if it wasn't for them. If it wasn't for everyone who pressured me to keep going when i had no motivation. Even for the people who told me i wouldn't make it . And of course everyone who's sitting here today because they deserve it just as much as i do and if not even more. Thank you everyone , i love you!

She noticed tom smiling at her. He was so proud of her. More proud then she would ever know. He wouldn't tell her that because he likes to 'keep his pride'.

Scurrying back to her seat , cheering filled the room. This moment was lively.

As she sat down tokio hotel showered her with congratulations. Not only tom was proud but bill was especially proud. He knows what she's been through and how much she truly deserves this. He wasn't upset he didn't get the award. No one was. This moment was about her and they all respected and recognised that.

It was the end of the rewards ceremony and the pair of 5 were standing outside.

"You coming to the after party ?" georg asked the girl.

"Yeah i think karl will be there," she responded.

She would admit karl was growing to her. He didn't use her for anything in fact they haven't done anything together except for make out and he gave her a hickey.

Anja decided she didn't want to be late so she just stayed in the same outfit she came in.

It was in a night club not too far from where the awards were held so she was able to drive there in around 10 minutes.

She finally arrived. The music was so loud she could feel the vibrations. The lights were very dim and the club was painted black. To be honest it was really nice.