hotel room (little smut)

☆
( i have such bad writers block oh my. anyways. thank you guys sooo fucking much for 79k reads i could never thank you guys enough. the only reason why i'm still carrying on this story is for you guys. for a good while i was going to quit and delete wattpad. you guys are to sweet for that🫶.)

They had another couple shows today. Anja and mina were quite settled in but we're unsure if they were going to stay for the whole tour as well they had their own shit to get to.

But for a good break tonight they were going to have a party. Anja was not going to back down from the drinking. She wanted to have some fun. Neither was tom. Neither was mina. Neither was bill. Neither was georg. Neither was gustav.

Everyone was out today to have fun. They invited quite a lot of friends and fans. Which maybe wasn't the best idea but fuck it. Who was going to take care of them? It's going to have to be eachother. 

(imagine any outfit you want cuz i rlly couldn't
think of anything. today my mind is blank sorry guys)

She finished up her makeup. She was going for a more adriana lima look with the eyeliner and highlighter. She let her hair down and of course looked gorgeous. Everyone was sort of dressing in their normal style. They didn't give too many fucks when it came to parties.

They haven't exactly left germany. They were just in another city. However they were staying in hotel rooms.

Today it was Tom and bill in one. Anja and mina in another and the same with Gustav and Georg.

They all met up in the lobby and got into the car that georg rented so they could go places privately. The party was at a nightclub. Hopefully nothing bad would happen tonight.

As soon as they arrived bill told them that if anything was to happen , text them all to go the bar as a meet up space. Like a little code word.

When they walked in people started to get more excited and the cameras were going off. Of course the girls started to go crazy but in case of anything they had a security guard in the corner. Anja took mina to go and buy a bottle of vodka and tequila paired with shot glasses for the group.

They were all sat in a booth. Socialising was for after the drinks.

One thing everyone had in common was the love for vodka. Tastes awful but does wonders.

(okay guys i don't know why i'm sharing this with you but when you drink vodka am i the only one that gets like touch deprivedddd if you get what i mean)

They headed back to the table. All you could see were flashing lights. A mix of the club and the paparazzi/jealous girls.

Putting the shot glasses on the table , anja filled them up the top with tequila to start with.

Gustav counted down from 3,2,1.

Minas face was disgusted. Not that she hasn't had shots before but not in a while. Being with anja and the group made her more happy and do more stuff in life. She did have friends but not as fun as these ones.

They did that over again. Until they got bored the tequila and opened up the vodka. Luckily no one felt sick yet. Which just meant more drinks until they did.

The music now sounded 10x louder and people felt like they were properly processing what they were saying. The fan girls started to get rowdy and trying to get to the boys.

Believe it or not but tom was getting pissed at these desperate girls.

So he took anjas hand and whispered at her to get on his lap. She was confused but she did it. He noticed all the girls watching with an angry look on their faces. So he started to kiss anja. She wasn't hesitant to kiss back , knowing what he was trying do. However this made a paparazzi take even more pictures. They didn't really care. They pulled away to catch their breathes until he started to go down to her neck. Making eye context with the girls , smirking.